Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

Somebody answer how this makes sense....

Houston has ball with idk 8 sec shot clock differential from game clock and lac use a foul to give. Now the shot clock is turned off and they lose a possession at the end of the 1st quarter. Some explain WHY YOU WOULD DO THAT??????????????

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL

fishiest series ive watched. harden does a finger rolll and ball somehow gets stuck? no the nba hit the stick button. blake misses a wide open layup..somehow hit the bottom of the backboard

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL

we all are suckers stuck in a video game

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree man, this series is fishy as hell. I don't have anything riding on it either other than a small futures bet on a HOU/CHI finals. A lot of weird things going on that I just cant put my finger on. Harden isn't even trying half the time. Rockets would be better of if josh Smith stayed home. Howard lets them dunk or have wide open layups 75% of the time. Other times he swats them. Clippers are doing weird strategy things. Griffin seems like he is out of it (look at him during timeouts and freethrows). Tons of standing around by both teams. I just can't put a finger on it, but definately a weird series. All in all, I see Clippers moving on at all costs. They seem to have the NBA's blessing this year.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

ART = Another ridiculous thread
    Points Awarded:

baseballstud gave sourtwist 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    I agree man, this series is fishy as hell. I don't have anything riding on it either other than a small futures bet on a HOU/CHI finals. A lot of weird things going on that I just cant put my finger on. Harden isn't even trying half the time. Rockets would be better of if josh Smith stayed home. Howard lets them dunk or have wide open layups 75% of the time. Other times he swats them. Clippers are doing weird strategy things. Griffin seems like he is out of it (look at him during timeouts and freethrows). Tons of standing around by both teams. I just can't put a finger on it, but definately a weird series. All in all, I see Clippers moving on at all costs. They seem to have the NBA's blessing this year.
    I don't have money on it either. Just notice weird things in this series

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL

Here we go up 10 and fouling other team loooool

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta 19-1 View Post
    I agree with this strategy to be honest... thats the best time to hack-a-whoever, when you are a up points, especially if the other team is gaining some momentum

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Houston has ball with idk 8 sec shot clock differential from game clock and lac use a foul to give. Now the shot clock is turned off and they lose a possession at the end of the 1st quarter. Some explain WHY YOU WOULD DO THAT??????????????
    Was terrible. Assumed it was an accident.

smoke a bowl

fishiest series ive watched. harden does a finger rolll and ball somehow gets stuck? no the nba hit the stick button. blake misses a wide open layup..somehow hit the bottom of the backboard
    Keep in mind this is by far 2 of the worst coaches in the leagues despite their popularity.

smoke a bowl

Don't mind that in 1stH. Obv terrible strategy in 4Q.

STAX

lmao, Houston down 22 with 27 seconds left in 3rd quarter and Harden lets shot clock run all the way down to 4 seconds before making a move to the hoop. I mean you're down 22, better wait for the last shot! LMAO, Houston isnt even trying and it is painfully obvious. Rigged rigged rigged so bad for the Clippers... I fukking hate the NBA.

smoke a bowl

lmao, Houston down 22 with 27 seconds left in 3rd quarter and Harden lets shot clock run all the way down to 4 seconds before making a move to the hoop. I mean you're down 22, better wait for the last shot! LMAO, Houston isnt even trying and it is painfully obvious. Rigged rigged rigged so bad for the Clippers... I fukking hate the NBA.
    Houston just sucks. Cancer in and out of that team and Frankenstein as a coach.

STAX

Now since Clippers have such a huge lead, Houston will try in this 4th quarter just to save face. They wont make it close or anything but youll see hustle and some kind of small run. Refs will give Houston all close calls too, just watch.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Houston just sucks. Cancer in and out of that team and Frankenstein as a coach.
    I don't think Houston is a great team by any means, but Ive seen them enough throughout the season to know they are better than what they are showing. I dont even mind the bad play, its the total lack of hustle and the standing around making it obvious that I cant stand. They just stand around flatfoot while Blake flies untouched through the lane. Harden is the worst too, dude is NOT giving 100%, not even close. He hasnt showed up at all in this series

smoke a bowl

I don't think Houston is a great team by any means, but Ive seen them enough throughout the season to know they are better than what they are showing. I dont even mind the bad play, its the total lack of hustle and the standing around making it obvious that I cant stand. They just stand around flatfoot while Blake flies untouched through the lane. Harden is the worst too, dude is NOT giving 100%, not even close. He hasnt showed up at all in this series
    It's the type of players they have. Smith and Howard especially. Big time quitters when things aren't going their way. Harden always looks like that to me as well.

smoke a bowl

Now since Clippers have such a huge lead, Houston will try in this 4th quarter just to save face. They wont make it close or anything but youll see hustle and some kind of small run. Refs will give Houston all close calls too, just watch.
    I need clips -20. Pounded it at end of 3Q.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    I need clips -20. Pounded it at end of 3Q.
    Gonna be close, but NBA has to make it look good. A 15 point win looks better than a 20 point one,. I hope Clippers win by 50 to be honest. Good luck