d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Agree. It always feels like they are better with Gibson on the floor but it could just be selective memory on my part.
    Gibson not a 40 minute guy but he needs regular minutes. Bulls best to evenly split the minutes up among their big men that are healthy. Noah and Gasol are just too old and banged up to give max effort for more than 25 or so minutes. Also allows the Bulls to mix it up anf give Cleveland different looks. Not sure why, but Thibs has been surprisingly slow at times in recognizing these situations and mixing things up. If the Bulls lose, there will be ammo to axe him. Though I wouldn't agree with it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bulls win win next game easy

Cleve had their shot tonight

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bulls win win next game easy

Cleve had their shot tonight
    I disagree but nothing would shock me. I think Cavs are better.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    I disagree but nothing would shock me. I think Cavs are better.
    Even when a gimpy Kyrie can't run any offense or drive past anybody? It's all Lebron, and Butler is as good defensively on Lebron as anybody in the league.

And the Cavs hit (14!) of 31 3's tonight and still wasn't enough. They can't really get to the basket and have to interior scoring presence. What happens if those 3's aren't falling? They only hit 18 2 point baskets. 18!? That's barely more than 1 every 3 minutes. No offense rebounding other than Tristan and Lebron has to have the ball at all times and sometimes gets out of control (7 TO's). They were actually fortunate to even be in this game. Bulls missed a ton of easy shots early. Bulls D had them locked up most of the night and like I said if 3's don't fall they may not score 80.

If Kyrie can't run the offense and be aggressive, the Cavs are likely to go down in 5. With a gimoy Irving and without Love, Lebron's supporting cast is worse than in the old days in Cleveland.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Even when a gimpy Kyrie can't run any offense or drive past anybody? It's all Lebron, and Butler is as good defensively on Lebron as anybody in the league.

And the Cavs hit (14!) of 31 3's tonight and still wasn't enough. They can't really get to the basket and have to interior scoring presence. What happens if those 3's aren't falling? They only hit 18 2 point baskets. 18!? That's barely more than 1 every 3 minutes. No offense rebounding other than Tristan and Lebron has to have the ball at all times and sometimes gets out of control (7 TO's). They were actually fortunate to even be in this game. Bulls missed a ton of easy shots early. Bulls D had them locked up most of the night and like I said if 3's don't fall they may not score 80.

If Kyrie can't run the offense and be aggressive, the Cavs are likely to go down in 5. With a gimoy Irving and without Love, Lebron's supporting cast is worse than in the old days in Cleveland.
    Its unfortunate for Cleveland to have all these injuries right now. Kyrie played on one ankle tonight, Love is gone, Shumpert has a bad leg as well. Cavs have had some roll guys step up huge in this series (Dellavedova and Jones). I mean its only 2-1, and theres a lot of hoops to be played, but if Kyrie is gimpy, Cavs dont have much of chance. If you would have told me Kyrie plays 90% of that game on one ankle, LeBron has 22 missed shots + turnovers, and Kevin Love didnt play at all, and Bulls need a miracle 3 pointer at the buzzer to win? I would have said you were nuts. I actually give a lot of credit to Cavs coach Blatt. He coached a very good game tonight and had the Cavs in a remarkable position to have a chance to win. But if Kyrie isn't better by game 4, Cavs are done. If he is better, Cavs got a shot.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

Lebron was 8-25 last night. Won't see that again in the playoffs. Wasn't anything special that Butler was doing as he blew by him anytime he wanted to. I think they will be fine as long as Irving can produce a little. Not sure how bad the Irving injury is. They have been pretty quiet about it. This isn't as much as how good I think Cavs are nearly as much as how overrated I believe the market has the Bulls currently. I will be on ATL i think in conference final either way assuming they get thru Wash.

First 1234