lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Portland Trailblazers will not make the playoffs!!

I believe that. Anyone know where i can get a prop bet for this if possible.

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Lay it on BetFair. There is no team I hate more than Trailblazers.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

LB right on the $$$ ...Portland has shit going for itself..

betdaFarm
    betdaFarm's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I believe that. Anyone know where i can get a prop bet for this if possible.
    Lakerboy, can you add me to your email list for your NBA plays ? I read how you're better than most NBA cappers on there and would like to be on the winning wagon too.... I need it since I've been losing in CFB and NFL. THX!

My pm got turned off cuz I was helping someone by giving them an email they asked for and WB turned it off. I didn't know protocol during that time....

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by betdaFarm View Post
    Lakerboy, can you add me to your email list for your NBA plays ? I read how you're better than most NBA cappers on there and would like to be on the winning wagon too.... I need it since I've been losing in CFB and NFL. THX!

My pm got turned off cuz I was helping someone by giving them an email they asked for and WB turned it off. I didn't know protocol during that time....
    why would you publicly post your email address on a site like this?

here come the tout emails.....

Juve11
    Juve11's Avatar Become A Pro!

On a side to all there injury problems what is everyones thoughts on one of there young players Patrick Mills is he any good?

I couldnt disagree with anything Lakerboy says as you are the NBA wizard so this play has to be a good chance!!!!

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Sharkl11
    Sharkl11's Avatar Become A Pro!

so you lose $ in games today and go on a hissy fit. another hopeless degenerate and useless opinion to point

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

clipzz hang on here and cover

dimon
    dimon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

what about MEM tomorrow fellas...the line is not up as of yet...Roy has 6 points with 2 minutes to go...can he lay an egg two night in a row? I want to play against MEM tomorrow night, even though they have been playing really good ball lately....any thoughts.

hedgejob

Quote Originally Posted by hedgejob View Post
    We'll get those fukers LB, they @ LAC Mon then host MEM Tue LAL Fri.
    1 down 2 to go

Miyagiturbo
    Miyagiturbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8512

We will make the playoffs. I'm saying we because I cheer for Portland. Aldridge and Blake will be back within the next few days, and Rudy and Batum will be back for the January 18th roadtrip. Pendergraph has looked decent and will fill nicely as a backup forward/center. Also, ageless Juwon Howard has been suprisingly good as the starting Center.

We have played the most games in the league up to this point and even with all the injuries and illnesses we still have a 22-14 record. Our schedule also becomes light in terms of games down the stretch which always helps a team who will be in the hunt for a playoff spot in the 3-8 range.

Miyagiturbo

Oh and Lakers, we OWN you at the Rose Garden. Fun times last year.

genius
    genius's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree okc will though

Jak
    Jak's Avatar Become A Pro!

It would be hilarious if they some how end up with John wall

genius
    genius's Avatar Become A Pro!

blake is dying on his hospital bed call up some d leaguers and tmac for por

WhatAboutMeBitch
    WhatAboutMeBitch's Avatar Become A Pro!

might be tough

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by genius View Post
    I agree okc will though

Damn straight they have been hot of the recent. Making that second half push...!!

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkl11 View Post
    so you lose $ in games today and go on a hissy fit. another hopeless degenerate and useless opinion to point
    who are you referring to here shark?

lakerboy

By looking at the standings as well i am very confident in this play. The blazers are in 6 th in the west only 3 games ahead of utah and 4 games ahead of memphis. I see either one of utah or memphis or hornets taking the last spot or 2. Of the top 8 teams right now

Lakers - gtd
    Denver-gtd
    Dallas-gtd
    Houston-gtd
    Suns-gtd
    Spurs-gtd

okc-mem-utah-port-nor will battle for the last 2 spots.

portland is good at the rose garden but last year they lost 7 games at home and this year have lost 5 already and most of those were early in the season when they had all the regulars in the lineup. i cant see utah missing out and i believe okc will battle with hornets and blazers for last spot.

Hey i could be wrong but i know these injuries will catch up. this isnt rick adelmans crew

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

funny, i had port going to the western conf finals to start the year. obviously, thats not gonna happen now.

they can still sneak in. roy and aldridge is a legit 1-2 punch. but there is so much talent in the west.

jcljack25
    jcljack25's Avatar Become A Pro!

By looking at the standings as well i am very confident in this play. The blazers are in 6 th in the west only 3 games ahead of utah and 4 games ahead of memphis. I see either one of utah or memphis or hornets taking the last spot or 2. Of the top 8 teams right now

Lakers - gtd
    Denver-gtd
    Dallas-gtd
    Houston-gtd
    Suns-gtd
    Spurs-gtd

portland is good at the rose garden but last year they lost 7 games at home and this year have lost 5 already and most of those were early in the season when they had all the regulars in the lineup. i cant see utah missing out and i believe okc will battle with hornets and blazers for last spot.

Hey i could be wrong but i know these injuries will catch up. this isnt rick adelmans crew
    The injuries are starting to catch up with them and Roy is not 100%. I think Memphis takes them tonight and I'm hoping Port is favored so I can take them ML and make a little extra.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Question is...How the Hell is Portland 1 pt favorites tonight? If Aldridge doesn't play, then how do you expect to stop Gasol/Randolph? with Pendergraph, and Old man Howard?

I understand it's at Portland, but it doesn't make much sense....Hopefully Bodog throws up the #'s soon, before Memphis is favored.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Bodog can suck my D1CK. They take forever to put up games, and now of course Memphis is -1. and not +1.5

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Bodog can suck my D1CK. They take forever to put up games, and now of course Memphis is -1. and not +1.5
    How often is taking the -1 as opposed to the +1.5 really going to make a difference to the outcome. If you're playing a small spread like that you're playing for the win, not the loss by 1pt...

Miyagiturbo

Lakers - gtd
    Denver-gtd
    Dallas-gtd
    Houston-gtd
    Suns-gtd
    Spurs-gtd

We've actually gotten better with injuries. And my only concern is the frontline. The backcourt with by fine with the addition of Mills and Rudy returning soon. Our best on the ball defender in Batum is also coming back. There's also the possibility of a trade, but KP really doesn't pull off manly in-season deals.

And as for tonight's game, Lamarcus is playing. Grizzlies completely embarressed us last time we played them and we want revenge. Blazers will this one by 7.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    How often is taking the -1 as opposed to the +1.5 really going to make a difference to the outcome. If you're playing a small spread like that you're playing for the win, not the loss by 1pt...

I was planning on taking the ML. It's just shitty that Portland was +1.5 favorites, and now they are getting 1pt. I don't know how much of a difference that is on the ML...but probably a difference from +115 to -115 so 30 bucks difference if I was betting 100 on Memphis.

lakerboy

Take the over tonight. Portland will run out of gas in the second half. Memphis is coming off a big win in phoenix and in reality they should pound portland but we know that portland is tough at home. Let's see how the line moves aroundn too early for me to be making bets that are winners now and become losers 30 minutes before gametime.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

I was planning on taking the ML. It's just shitty that Portland was +1.5 favorites, and now they are getting 1pt. I don't know how much of a difference that is on the ML...but probably a difference from +115 to -115 so 30 bucks difference if I was betting 100 on Memphis.
    Ah. Agreed.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Take the over tonight. Portland will run out of gas in the second half. Memphis is coming off a big win in phoenix and in reality they should pound portland but we know that portland is tough at home. Let's see how the line moves aroundn too early for me to be making bets that are winners now and become losers 30 minutes before gametime.
    Portland also having back to back games. Memphis has had a couple days off.

dimon
    dimon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

my man LB...what do you think causing the line movement in Memphis favor, and Portland back to favorites as at open? Roy and Aldridge are confirmed?

hedgejob

We'll get those fukers LB, they @ LAC Mon then host MEM Tue LAL Fri.
    2 down 1 to go

lakerboy

2 down 1 to go
    - and i didnt play them, good for you though hedge

lakerboy

I still believe what i said and tonight reinforced it for me. They stink

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Looking for OKC, and Memphis to take those playoff spots.

12 Last