vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

id think nba wouldnt mind bullz in final. mike jordan legacy

vividjohn45

chicago a much bigger market the small town cleveland. also bullz loaded with allstar power.

vividjohn45

im late but bulls to win series even money

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    What is the script tonight?
    NBA employing hands-off approach in ATL-WASH series

Same with this Game 2 with MEM-GS, only outcome scripted is Golden State moves on

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Did you even watch the Cav's game???? LBJ couldn't hit shit. This guy in the first half couldn't throw a "ping pong" ball in the ocean. LOL. Was that part of the "script" to help the Cav's win????? LOL.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

The script is there will be two games on tonight. Hawks/Wizards, Warriors/Grizzlies.....nothing more, nothing less.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Let's just squash Wash, Grizz, Atl now aside from 2 of them going down this rnd the league would rather not see them in a final. Throw Houston in the fire as well even if they beat L.A. the Warriors are their daddy.

So now we're down to 4 in reality.....
    Dippers a great market and couple big name stars, and of course you can rehash the tired overblown story on Sterling but in a good triumphs with the "evil bigot" gone. Paul is a concern though not sure of severity of the hammy but this will be a run/gun series and those injuries don't heal overnight. Could see this nagging him for awhile.

Cavs obviously LeBron factor enough said. But with this being 1st year back in Cleveland and the whole K Love deal I don't think the league would mind if he sat a year.

Brings us to Bulls/Gsw! Obviously Cavs are not matching up well now the Bulls just to good and to big. Even if Bron put this team on his shoulders and played like superman I think they fall short. Got Kerr in 1st great season coaching vs former team, league mvp and arguably most /likeable star. Bulls plenty of good stories resurrection of great 90's franchise, Rose battling back numerous times including this year from injury, important well liked market as well. Gsw or possibly Dippers vs Bulls most likely in my opinion.

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Man the first page of this thread is just constant material.

How do you guys not see the Bulls will win the east? All morons of this site have gathered to this thread.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Phil I agree and much like Spurs was I think LeBron has to be dog ass tired. He's played till mid June 4 years straight now I believe? Gotta take its toll on anyone.

Regul8er
    Wordd

So did the script get flipped last night? Did the NBA really want Memphis to steal a game at Golden St? The Warriors will HAVE to win a game at the Grind House now, which is very difficult to do.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    So did the script get flipped last night? Did the NBA really want Memphis to steal a game at Golden St? The Warriors will HAVE to win a game at the Grind House now, which is very difficult to do.
    Hands off approach in the game last night but NBA will ensure that Golden State moves on

Regul8er
    Wordd

Hands off approach, LOL.

I don't spend much time on sbr these days, but I make sure to check in on this hilarious thread.....its good comedy!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

game 3 script?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    game 3 script?
    Hands off approach

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    With Kevin Love out the Cavs have a smaller margin for error which is why the NBA will step in to make sure they do their part to push the Cavs into the NBA finals(as the script calls for).

They want to get the Cavs off to a good start in this series so the NBA will make sure the Cavs win comfortably tonight.

Big Play on Cavs -4.5 tonight

yisman

Maybe the script frogs received was actually for the 2016 playoffs

Or maybe he's just a blind drone, possibly related to LGR.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

The script last year played out exactly as I said it would.... open your eyes... Cavs lose in finals last year, as scripted, and this year they will upset GS in the finals. Script has been known for a couple years now

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    The script last year played out exactly as I said it would.... open your eyes... Cavs lose in finals last year, as scripted, and this year they will upset GS in the finals. Script has been known for a couple years now
    Every year you get the script wrong and say afterwards you knew it all along.

Whether they made the finals wasn't the point. You made a thread saying Game 1 was rigged for them to win.

Common sense says Cleveland won't beat GS in the finals, if both teams even make it there. I look forward to you being wrong for the fourth consecutive year.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

exactly cavs win it all this year!!!

First 12