Betpoints: 30

Nba Monday

Cavs -5 -101 3k

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

OP: 1 post to date, the OP.

3k. YOLO I'M TAILING THIS GUY BECAUSE OF HIS THOROUGH WRITEUP, SALES PITCH AND EXTENSIVE TRACK RECORD!

lakers909
    lakers909's Avatar Become A Pro!

YOLO it's lebron

lakers909

Clippers +6.5 -109 5k

spargament
    KHABIB

Quote Originally Posted by lakers909 View Post
    YOLO it's lebron
    You got me there. Can't deny his track record of winning titles and making multiple finals as a Cavalier...

Wait a second..

[Spare me the obligatory lecture on how his supporting cast now is just so much better than it was then. please.]

lakers909

Still lebron and worth "gambling" on that's why it's a 3k play...anyways clips make it look easy...

spargament
    KHABIB

Why is it worth betting on an extremely short handed outcoached team that NEEDS beyond legendary performances from two guys every night to remain competitive. All the Mozgovs, Shumperts, Thompsons don't change the fact that they were only as successful as they were constructed BECAUSE they were constructed that way.

Bulls need to shoot the lights out when JR comes back to put this away early, because Kyrie and LeBron ARE good enough to win a game 6 or 7 alone though. Just not the whole series.

lakers909

2 plays for tomorrow

lakers909

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    Why is it worth betting on an extremely short handed outcoached team that NEEDS beyond legendary performances from two guys every night to remain competitive. All the Mozgovs, Shumperts, Thompsons don't change the fact that they were only as successful as they were constructed BECAUSE they were constructed that way.

Bulls need to shoot the lights out when JR comes back to put this away early, because Kyrie and LeBron ARE good enough to win a game 6 or 7 alone though. Just not the whole series.
    I'm sure you took the Bulls, congrats.