Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Utah Jazz Vs Hornets ( Game Totals Over 196.5),Taking it early to add to an( 8-0)Run

Hello fellow members,

I hope all of you have been feeling good recently with my plays,and now that we are on a 8 game winning streak, trust me i am in no mood for a let up anytime soon.I know this is a tad too early to post this play but then as i told you i am very instinctive with my selections,so now that we are all set,let us preview tonight's game.

The New Orleans Hornets ( 15-16) will be visiting the Utah Jazz ( 18-15) in the Salt lake city tonight.The Dismal record on the Road has left the Hornets in the southwest division celler,and i do not think that is going to change in the salt lake city where the hornets have lost six straight and are facing up a jazz unit looking to end a three game losing streak.It has always been a known fact that the jazz play really good ball at home and that should continue tonight.

The Hornets have been coming off a last minute victory against the Rockets at home,and the jazz are coming off a loss against the denver nuggets.The handicap for this game for now has been set as an 8 point favourite for the home side.However,the line which again prompts me to play it is the game totals Over 196.5 and i have my reasons for that.

The hornets have struggled badly on defense from home giving up an average of 105.1 points per game and the hornets also allow the third most three pointers made in the league.On the other end the away scoring of the hornets on the road is 97.1 points per game and if we combine the totals we have a game over 200.

Chris Paul has not been at his very best against the Jazz,but they do have West and Peja stojakovic,who should be hoping for a good offensive night.The jazz meanwhile have a good offensive unit in Boozer,Deron williams and Mehmet Okur.I see the jazz scoring a lot in this game and the hornets to keep enough pace to help the total go over.

Over 196.5 is my play here and it should be played with mid stakes.Good luck to those who tail me and to my critics and those who fade me.

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

"There is nothing known as a lock,it is just handicapping and good fortune put together"!

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

hornets moneyline and the under it is then!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Brakon00 View Post
    hornets moneyline and the under it is then!
    Please feel free to fade my picks if you don't like them..Cheers!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

what up crazy...havnt been playing much nba the last week and havnt been over here much i see you been killin it lately congrats...as for this game with your streak and the fact brakron likes the under id say 9-0 is just around the corner...once again congrats and gl moving forward

Jak
    Jak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tailing you on this one

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

over is always the play here its a 80% play so far with my system I think the jazz cover to

larrycua040681
    larrycua040681's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the insights... but I think Jazz will get the game tom.. under 196.5 is my pick..

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

I like the over too. For some reason the Jazz go on stupid runs in that building, and should score enough to carry the load. The Hornets will do their part also.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Good luck today- very very slight lean on the under today as of this exact moment but that will change.

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

good luck tonite
    you know i will be along for the ride tonite and why do they allow brakon to come in your thread and talk shit ?? he should just stay away or make his own thread

Rondo09
    Rondo09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once again, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

If you dont mind me copy/pasting what I wrote about this game, just to get your thoughts......

Utah shoots better at home (51%) than any team in the NBA. New Orleans has the worst road defense (51%) in the NBA.

All signs point to a big offensive game for Utah.

WHEN Utah has shot over 50% since November 26th, they are 7-2 ATS. In that same span, New Orleans is 2-4 ATS when allowing teams to shoot over 50%.

Utah's defense at home isnt very good, either, however. They are 17th in the NBA in Opp FG% when playing at home. Perhaps the OVER at 197 is worth a look?

On a final note, Utah is 6-1 ATS vs. New Orleans in the last 3 years, and 4-0 ATS at home. Deron Williams generally plays very well against Chris Paul.

Utah -8 is tempting me, but I agree with your analysis and feel more comfortable that a big offensive output is in store. I think Utah goes for 105ish, which means New Orleans only needs to put up a figure in the low to mid 90s.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    what up crazy...havnt been playing much nba the last week and havnt been over here much i see you been killin it lately congrats...as for this game with your streak and the fact brakron likes the under id say 9-0 is just around the corner...once again congrats and gl moving forward
    Hey mate,thanks..it doesnt matter what he likes or what he doesnt,thats entirely has call,i have posted my play,and i have specified that i wish all the people good luck be it the ones who tail,criticise me or fade me...good luck !

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good luck today- very very slight lean on the under today as of this exact moment but that will change.
    Thanks bro...the line is back at 196.5,i am okie with it,i feel its going to be a good nite for the jazz offense,r u playing tonite?

lakerboy

Not sure

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo09 View Post
    Once again, I agree with you wholeheartedly. If you dont mind me copy/pasting what I wrote about this game, just to get your thoughts...... Utah shoots better at home (51%) than any team in the NBA. New Orleans has the worst road defense (51%) in the NBA. All signs point to a big offensive game for Utah. WHEN Utah has shot over 50% since November 26th, they are 7-2 ATS. In that same span, New Orleans is 2-4 ATS when allowing teams to shoot over 50%. Utah's defense at home isnt very good, either, however. They are 17th in the NBA in Opp FG% when playing at home. Perhaps the OVER at 197 is worth a look? On a final note, Utah is 6-1 ATS vs. New Orleans in the last 3 years, and 4-0 ATS at home. Deron Williams generally plays very well against Chris Paul. Utah -8 is tempting me, but I agree with your analysis and feel more comfortable that a big offensive output is in store. I think Utah goes for 105ish, which means New Orleans only needs to put up a figure in the low to mid 90s.
    Hi Rondo,i just research my plays once after that i leave it on for the game mate,but yes i do see utah scoring a lot of points tonights and the hornets scoring the average they have maintained against the jazz while playing in their backyard.Good luck

ML2010
    ML2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakerboy..any other picks for tonight(monday)?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ML2010 View Post
    Lakerboy..any other picks for tonight(monday)?
    Bro this isnt my thread.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nice Nice run the last few days Laker_Crazy....$$$ ...I am with you on the under on the Jazz game

ricankid
    ricankid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Busterflywheel View Post
    Nice Nice run the last few days Laker_Crazy....$$$ ...I am with you on the under on the Jazz game
    he is on the over not the under

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice run LC.

BOL and keep it up !

bsimp3021
    bsimp3021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

lol brakon is probably the only guy in the whole world who fades an 8-0 guy. I love it

tnnt
    tnnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Good write up again. I'm too leaning the over LC. BOL bro.

goldseeker
    goldseeker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

good luck!

flipside52
    flipside52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Tailing you too....Laker_crazy....BOL

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!
    NEOHsports4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Sorry Laker_crazy I am on opposite side tonight only because both teams hovering around 97/99 avg. offensively and Charlotte needs a win and will play some defense tonight and try steal one on the road, if they dont play defense they will not keep up with Utah. I feel both teams play alittle defense tonite and the game will go just under. I have it under 197 and feel final score will be Jazz 98 Hornets 94.

Laker_crazy

a good start but a 39 point second quater killed it somehow,,expecting better shooting 2nd half...

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

where's G's picks when you need him

Laker_crazy

Jazz shooting .345...insane...lol

Wind gara
    Wind gara's Avatar Become A Pro!

yikes this is just sick. common bro use your good luck . we need ot or 2 or 3

Laker_crazy

After the 1st quater,it has just turned so outright cold man,seems like gambling has finally raised its head...giving me a bad day here..

Hammondr
    Hammondr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

3rd quarter murder me today on this game and the bulls every miss gets you more and more angry

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Wind gara View Post
    yikes this is just sick. common bro use your good luck . we need ot or 2 or 3
    Mate with the way these guys are shooting the ball...one overtime will definately not be enuff..lol

Sharkl11
    Sharkl11's Avatar Become A Pro!

no more 8-0 run for you.

Laker_crazy

Never mind..make it 8-2...still pretty content...

12 Last