pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Pacers @ Knicks

Really like Pacers +9.5. As a Knicks fan I don't think they should be favored by 9.5 against anyone. Could see a let down game after that Atlanta win and Pacers despite nearly blowing that huge lead yesterday can score points. It should be a shootout and I think Pacers can hang around if not steal one.

lcf
    lcf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 650

Agreed.
    Basketball NBA - Indiana Pacers +9½ -110 for Game

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Oh boy, Patty Mayonaisse is on the Pacers +9.5. It's a goner. Pat, this is a classic example of a square pick. You see what the Pacers did to the T-Wolves last night so everyone expects the same offensive assault tonite in New York. People feel the line is waay too high for the Knicks. I believe the line is high for a reason and everybody and their mommas or on the Pacers on the road. Don't forget, the Pacers suck on the road...

lcf

60% on the Knicks
    40% on the Pacers

Check it out: http://www.sbrodds.com/#/odds/nba/game/pointspread.html

pattymayo

good luck with your play Johnny don't say I didn't warn you

Knicks will have a let down after the Hawks win. Nate won't score 41 again. Pacers will hang around all game

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

over is the play here boys. got 205. now 207.5. still think that is a soft line.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

when the line seems too good and it seems guaranteed that a team will stick around long enough...........

yep, you guys know what I'm going to say.

Take the Knicks.

lcf

Pick whatever you want... it's hard to find a consensus anyway. Knicks to win by 4.

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

I'm with you Patty same here big NYK fan, see the Pacers keeping it close. Pacers +9.5 is the play.

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

wrong forum dip shit!!!!!!!!!! nfl not nba

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

126-111 nyk

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

keith, can i have some of what you're smoking?

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Pacers +9.5

namwen1
    namwen1's Avatar Become A Pro!

my sim indicates 107-100 knicks

namwen1

starting to feel like a genius taking the raptors but an idiot going with the pacers...sim for raptors game indicated 104-103 spurs

namwen1

hopefully knicks get complacent late and allow the dreaded "backdoor cover"...please?

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Oh boy, Patty Mayonaisse is on the Pacers +9.5. It's a goner. Pat, this is a classic example of a square pick. You see what the Pacers did to the T-Wolves last night so everyone expects the same offensive assault tonite in New York. People feel the line is waay too high for the Knicks. I believe the line is high for a reason and everybody and their mommas or on the Pacers on the road. Don't forget, the Pacers suck on the road...

The Knicks is the square play imo... Everyone on them thinkin they will run Indiana out of the gym. I think NYwin but it may be close. Pacers will look on this one as one they can go after. Joe Public all over NY but they could be making a mistake

namwen1

holy shit it's gonna take a miracle for indy to get back into this one

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    The Knicks is the square play imo... Everyone on them thinkin they will run Indiana out of the gym. I think NYwin but it may be close. Pacers will look on this one as one they can go after. Joe Public all over NY but they could be making a mistake

Hello, Knicks square play?? Hello.. I had a feeling the Knicks was set at 9.5 and climbing for a reason.. Pacers suck donkey nuts on the road. They play good at home and get the shit kicked out of them on the road. They suck on the road forever..

lcf

This game is unbeliavable... 40 points?

johnnymapalo

Like I said Patty Mayonaisse, square pick. It was so obvious and you of all people who love to call out square picks couldn't even figure that one out.. Pacers always suck donkey nuts on the road. They are so super inconsistent and they never play defense. Why would you put money on an inconsistent non-defense playing team on the road playing against a Dan Antonio high efficient offense at home..

Skyline
    Skyline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

This game was unreal... I still can't believe this defeat...

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol.......

pattymayo

Like I said Patty Mayonaisse, square pick. It was so obvious and you of all people who love to call out square picks couldn't even figure that one out.. Pacers always suck donkey nuts on the road. They are so super inconsistent and they never play defense. Why would you put money on an inconsistent non-defense playing team on the road playing against a Dan Antonio high efficient offense at home..
    don't act like your a fukkin gambling Guru you win some you lose some. You thought Charlotte would get blown out and you had the Over in that game.. what happened there?

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    don't act like your a fukkin gambling Guru you win some you lose some. You thought Charlotte would get blown out and you had the Over in that game.. what happened there?

Hey, it's about you, not me..