No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Exactly. I can understand not wanting to foul Curry and possibly give up 3 free throws. But not fouling the guy who gets the rebound inside the 3 point line with less than 5 seconds to go and no timeouts for Golden State is just inexcusable.

Same play as the Ray Allen 3. Spurs should've fouled Bosh.
    Irony of this particular play is that Curry got hammered in the corner after he let the ball go. Could've easily been a foul.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I think it's harder to execute than people think. You never know when a guy is just going to pull up and shoot. Now I know Speights wasn't going to but in general that's the fear. Put yourself in that spot. I wouldn't want to be the guy fouling a 3 point shooter. Know what I mean?
    I get what your saying. Refs are very reluctant to give the "intentional foul" on a 3pt shot. Last night in the Clippers game, DeAndre Jordan was clearly intentionally fouled while shooting a 3 and they only gave him 2 shots. But not fouling Speights makes no sense, like coin said, tackle the guy.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Did Speights not get the rebound inside the line though? I remember it that way but I could be wrong.
    Yes. Got the rebound, took one dribble, and hit Curry. Had the ball for an eternity given the circumstance. You foul him and the game is over.

KRIT

What do you guys think of tomorrow. Thinking Mavs and Clippers. I want to take Toronto, but I lost my shirt on them between games 1 and 2.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    What do you guys think of tomorrow. Thinking Mavs and Clippers. I want to take Toronto, but I lost my shirt on them between games 1 and 2.
    Ha I can second that post 100%.

Going big on the Mavs and huge on the Clippers tomorrow. I like Toronto as well but sometimes I think I just don't have the right feel for that series. What I'll likely do is take a stab at Raptors series price for a unit or 2, it'll make it a low risk high reward situation. If it loses it loses. They win that game they're right back in it.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Going big on the Mavs and huge on the Clippers tomorrow. I like Toronto as well but sometimes I think I just don't have the right feel for that series. What I'll likely do is take a stab at Raptors series price for a unit or 2, it'll make it a low risk high reward situation. If it loses it loses. They win that game they're right back in it.
    Hard to take a team that is just plain getting beaten to the punch so far. Not really sure why it would change. Washington just looks like the tougher team, without question.

KRIT

Mavs are an auto for me with Rondo gone. Hopefully Devin Harris plays. I don't know why they just don't dismiss him from the team if they know he is out indefinitely and not coming back.

Yeah Raptors will probably win or some shit. I'm most likely not betting that game.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I took Clippers ML +163 for 10U. If it loses then I'll go bigger in Game 4.

Not much interest in the other two games frankly.

Seto

Mavs are an auto for me with Rondo gone. Hopefully Devin Harris plays. I don't know why they just don't dismiss him from the team if they know he is out indefinitely and not coming back.

Yeah Raptors will probably win or some shit. I'm most likely not betting that game.
    Yeah I don't really expect much from Houston tomorrow. They might relax a bit and obviously this is one of those "addition by subtraction" games.

Game 4 will be tough though. The Rockets will close it out in 5 or 6.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I took Clippers ML +163 for 10U. If it loses then I'll go bigger in Game 4.

Not much interest in the other two games frankly.
    I think Clippers are the right side, but I think you're kind of crazy going that big against the Spurs at home, not to mention it is the Clippers. Good luck.

Yeah I don't really expect much from Houston tomorrow. They might relax a bit and obviously this is one of those "addition by subtraction" games.

Game 4 will be tough though. The Rockets will close it out in 5 or 6.
    Addition by subtraction for sure. No different that Josh Smith getting dumped by the Pistons.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Yeah but i lost the ml which i'm pissed about given how much they were up. Oh well, i'm not going to bitch, it's basketball. Mavs tomorrow now that Rondo is gone.
    that why ive been so hesitant to jump into these playoffs, ive made a few spot plays and took cavs ml tonight cause i just cant resist getting bron in a price range i can afford to double up a loss.

this only series ive really bet much of and mostly started cause someone i respect hit me up and said 13 was too many in gm 2. for most part before today i been looking at these lines with the favs laying a ton at home then this tonight and not sure wtf to actually do with them?

hopefully i start seeing more, tonight managed to work out good, especially catching middle. been nice to hit the ml in that process, i didnt even watch how it unfolded (it hoops does it really matter? lol). id agree with everyone saying stick a fork in pels, gs or nothing gm 4.

i have no idea on the mavs/hou series, havnt played or watched a gm. im still trying to figure out how they got worse with rondo? when that trade went down i thought they would be very formidable which obviously didnt turn out to be the case. i have no use for hou, just waiting for them to play a team i trust..

2daBank

why clippers? admittedly i havnt watched much at all of this series either. i did take spurs gm 2 cause why wouldnt ya? it the mfin spurs down a gm. so my thinking is why the hell would i play clip when i dont think they win this series? although this probably a long series and you can prob chase either for a win and even though it will cost me more if need be, my money just feels a lot safer with spurs than i would backing a team i dont think gonna beat them in a 7 gm series..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    im still trying to figure out how they got worse with rondo? when that trade went down i thought they would be very formidable which obviously didnt turn out to be the case. i have no use for hou, just waiting for them to play a team i trust..
    Really surprised someone who watches ball as much as you would ask that, Banker.

Rondo is a good distributor and defender. He can't shoot -- literally -- and has pretty much the worst body language/attitude of any player in the league. Mavs will be just fine without him tomorrow.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Really surprised someone who watches ball as much as you would ask that, Banker.

Rondo is a good distributor and defender. He can't shoot -- literally -- and has pretty much the worst body language/attitude of any player in the league. Mavs will be just fine without him tomorrow.
    oh, i think you misunderstanding me bro. i understand they are worse with rondo and certainly better off with him out. i didnt think that would be the case at time of trade was all im saying. i learned way before playoffs he a bigger douche than i thought..

2daBank

i would def agree dal or nothing 2marro. ill prob play them myself now that i looked at line..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

oh, i think you misunderstanding me bro. i understand they are worse with rondo and certainly better off with him out. i didnt think that would be the case at time of trade was all im saying. i learned way before playoffs he a bigger douche than i thought..
    Subtraction by addition. He has way too many negative qualities to override the positives he brings to the table. That's just being magnified now. I'm really surprised Cuban took the bait on that trade. There's a reason Boston was bending over backwards to get rid of him.

2daBank

Subtraction by addition. He has way too many negative qualities to override the positives he brings to the table. That's just being magnified now. I'm really surprised Cuban took the bait on that trade. There's a reason Boston was bending over backwards to get rid of him.
    i really thought with a good team and coach like mavs they would coincide at 1st, obviously at some point i expected him to be corrosive but really sad he couldnt play with this team. i distributor and guy who can defend like him at pg should have made this team really good. it not like there wasnt a time he played at a high level in this league. guess i mostly figured it was situation that was causing he recent play in beantown.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

i really thought with a good team and coach like mavs they would coincide at 1st, obviously at some point i expected him to be corrosive but really sad he couldnt play with this team. i distributor and guy who can defend like him at pg should have made this team really good. it not like there wasnt a time he played at a high level in this league. guess i mostly figured it was situation that was causing he recent play in beantown.
    Frankly, Rondo should be embarrassed. Not sure image-wise he'll ever recover from this postseason. He's now carrying a stigma that everyone got to see live on national television. The real Rajon Rondo.

2daBank

Frankly, Rondo should be embarrassed. Not sure image-wise he'll ever recover from this postseason. He's now carrying a stigma that everyone got to see live on national television. The real Rajon Rondo.
    the sad thing is he been so bad that i never even watched. mavs pretty much put up worse numbers since day he arrived to the point i couldnt have cared less about this series... now that we talking bout all this they do seem like pretty good play 2marro. far as rondo, i guess his only hope is la cant get anyone to play with kobe and they pay the little prick..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

the sad thing is he been so bad that i never even watched. mavs pretty much put up worse numbers since day he arrived to the point i couldnt have cared less about this series... now that we talking bout all this they do seem like pretty good play 2marro. far as rondo, i guess his only hope is la cant get anyone to play with kobe and they pay the little prick..
    I doubt Lakers take him. They don't really need him. Someone will be dumb enough to bite, though.

Rockets, like usual, were there for the taking in this series. You have to really be dysfunctional to go down 2-0 to Houston.

2daBank

I doubt Lakers take him. They don't really need him. Someone will be dumb enough to bite, though.

Rockets, like usual, were there for the taking in this series. You have to really be dysfunctional to go down 2-0 to Houston.
    i was just spitting out one of the dumber teams i could think of (lately anyway) willing to spend money.

Seto

If the Lakers take him can the Mavs sort out some kind of sign and trade to steal Clarkson from them? Lol.

The Lakers have froncourt issues. That should be what they target in free agency/draft.

Seto

When you think about it this game really shows the stepping stones to becoming a good team in the NBA.

The Warriors basically did to the Pelicans what the Spurs did to the Warriors 2 years ago.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

That was just nonsense. I didn't have the ml but I'm also really pissed about missing out on those live lines on Golden State which I thought about hitting a couple times.

At least I didn't lose the bet. This felt like that Cavs/Spurs game again.
    Man i haven't been able to watch because i switched to new schedule (work)
    After saturday can start watching PO games, but yes, i also would have throw money LIVE.
    Points Awarded:

KRIT gave NBA Maniac 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KRIT

Will continue to post in here for a while, until work gets in the way. Will have to dig out of a hole from yesterday. Was one offensive rebound away from a chance at pushing or covering in Boston. One DRose missed FT away from covering the Bucks game, and Pelicans blew the ml. If Karma exists I'm due today.

Mavs ML -115 5u
    Mavs +1 2u
    Mavs -9.5 +400 0.5u

Like Raptors later but not sure if I want to bet them, lost a shit ton on them in games 1 and 2. Not sure if i want to bet clippers game, think they steal one in SA, not sure if it is game 3 or 4.
    Last edited by KRIT; 04-24-15 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added to mavs

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

GL sir - on them for that much right now also.

ShipItToDaddy
    ShipItToDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Spurs ML. They have covered eight of their past nine at home.

DONT MAKE A MISTAKE!

First 12