daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I like the Cleveland all in play for the Eastern Conference Finals. Any NBA ref that lets the Cavs lose that one is going to find themselves officiating high school games in northern Saskatchewan next year

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Post of the year! Will incorporate into my strategy!

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10353

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    his father was James Thomas, unrelated to Isiah Thomas.
    heard that Isiah Thomas may have had a tryst with James girl...

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

This clown posted his script last yr too & EVERTHING he said was going to be rigged he was wrong on all accounts.

First rate idiot!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Before I accept this year's foreboding as the goods, can you explain why last year's predictions went awry?

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Don't worry guys, if his predictions turn out to be wrong (like last year) he'll just claim the script was switched...so regardless of what happens there's still a script in his mind. I've actually just come to the conclusion that this asshat is trolling the forum for a good laugh, thus I'll no longer be commenting on this clowns forum and I suggest every1 else do the same....its the only way to get rid of a troll.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    If this were all true, you'd be a millionaire and wouldn't be screwing around on forums.
    Dude really? Can you not see how facetious he's being?

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Make sure to post the updated script after each round. I always read these.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NrmlCurvSurfr

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Oh no...

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Would think a script would have included OKC and the scoring champ...

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1167

Wow if only an imagination made a good capper

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    It's NBA playoff time and I have gotten my hands on what I believe to be the legit NBA playoff script for this year. It's tough because the NBA will purposely leak a bunch of scripts out that are fake dummy scripts in order to catch internal leakers. So you have to be really careful and look at the scripts and discern which one is the real deal, and I believe I have been able to crack the code and figure out which one is the one true script.

RIG SCHEDULE

RIG LEVEL 5(MAXIMUM RIG): NEW ORLEANS VS. GOLDEN STATE

One thing all of you have to realize is that there are different rig levels assigned to each game/series. If Rig Level 5 is assigned to a game or series that means maximum rig, aka the NBA will go all out and leave no doubt to ensure they get the result they want. Perhaps the most famous Rig Level 5 games in NBA playoff history were the 2002 WCF Kings vs. Lakers and the 2006 NBA Finals Mavericks vs. Heat, Games 3-5.

Why is this series Rig Level 5? Because the NBA wanted the Pelicans in. They want to build up Anthony Davis. They made sure they got this team in the playoffs, now they will do all they can to make sure this series goes at least 6 games, if not 7. The Pelicans WONT win this series - take that to the bank - but there is a LOT of value in Golden State series price to win in 6 or 7 games. Pelicians win at least 2. There is no doubt about it.

RIG LEVEL 5(MAXIMUM RIG): BOSTON vs. CLEVELAND

Why is this series Rig Level 5? Because the Celtics are a name team with national recognition going up against LeBron. There is a reason the NBA rigged the Celtics/Raptors game the other night and why the Celtics didn't tank that game - because the NBA wants this juicy first round matchup. Even though the Celtics are 40-42, the mainstream viewer doesn't care, they just see the Celtics name and thats enough. This series, like the Pelicans/Warriors, goes 6 games minimum, but the only certain thing is that Cleveland wins.

RIG LEVEL 4(HIGH POWER RIG): CHICAGO vs. MILWAUKEE

The NBA will do everything in its power to keep the Bucks from reaching the 2nd round and spoil the matchup the NBA and networks want - Chicago vs. Cleveland. Look for the NBA to rig this series for a Chicago sweep. Lots of value on that proposition. A Chicago sweep generates hype for their Cleveland matchup.

RIG LEVEL 3(MEDIUM POWER RIG): GOLDEN STATE vs. MEMPHIS/PORTLAND

The NBA doesn't like Memphis or Portland and would prefer that they do not advance to the Western Conference Finals. While it ultimately doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things(the winner of the Spurs/Clippers series will be the Western Conference Champ according to the script), they would still prefer to have a Golden State/LAC or SAS WCF series. This isn't rig level 5 because like I said, the winner doesn't matter, but the NBA still has its preferences.

RIG LEVEL 5(MAXIMUM RIG): SAN ANTONIO or LA CLIPPERS vs. HOUSTON

The NBA will have a hands-off, Rig Level 1 (NO RIG) approach to the LA Clippers/San Antonio series - they like both teams and the winner of that series will not only be your Western Conference Champion but also your NBA Finals Champion. That's why this series is maximum rig - they want the Spurs or Clippers, the two most marketable teams in the West, to beat the limited appeal Rockets.

RIG LEVEL 5(MAXIMUM RIG): CLEVELAND vs. CHICAGO

The NBA loves this matchup. It will be their most hyped 2nd round matchup for sure, but they will make sure Cleveland moves on. There are only 3 Eastern Conference teams the NBA gives a shit about, Cleveland/Chicago/Boston, and the NBA did what it took to make sure Cleveland matched up with both teams in the playoffs to generate early buzz. But these playoffs are a Cleveland NBA finals corronation, they didn't script last year's playoff Heat Loss to move LeBron back to Cleveland to NOT have the Cavs in the NBA Finals.

RIG LEVEL 5(MAXIMUM RIG): SAN ANTONIO/LA CLIPPERS vs. GOLDEN STATE

As I have said, the Clippers-Spurs winner is your NBA champ. Golden State just doesn't have the appeal that the Spurs or Lakers have. Spurs and their dynasty, and LA Clippers with their stars and market. This will be a close series, but the outcome will not be in doubt.

RIG LEVEL 5(MAXIMUM RIG): CLEVELAND vs. WHOEVER THEY PLAY IN THE ECF

The NBA doesn't give a shit about the Hawks, Wizards, or Raptors. They just don't. That's why they won't bother rigging any of those series, because like I said they only care about Cleveland, Boston, and Chicago from the East this year. That side of the bracket is all that matters. Hawks, Wizards, Raptors, doesn't matter - they are just a sacrificial lamb for the NBA's Cleveland Corronation in the Eastern Conference side of the bracket. Go all in on Cleveland winning the East, like I said - they didn't script last year's NBA playoffs and Heat loss to get LeBron back to Cleveland to have them sitting at home for the NBA Finals.

RIG LEVEL 4(HIGH POWER RIG): SAN ANTONIO/LA CLIPPERS vs. CLEVELAND

The NBA wants to script the NBA Finals like 2011 - they don't want LeBron winning the first year with his new team, that would be too obvious. The 2011 NBA Finals were Rig Level 4. This one will also be Rig Level 4. While the NBA doesn't want Cleveland to win, just like they didn't want Miami to win, they are fine with Cleveland winning if LeBron can turn in a truly special performance and carry the team on his back to overcome the rig. A maximum rig means the NBA will stop at nothing to get their result, but Rig Level 4 means the NBA will rig, but will not go all out, so they leave the door open for a special player like LeBron to overcome the rig.

Based on this script, here are my First Round and Future NBA playoff plays:

-Golden State to beat New Orleans in 6 or 7 games for 3.263x units
    -Cleveland to beat Boston in 6 or 7 games for 4.881x units
    -Chicago to beat Milwaukee in 4 for 3.263x units
    -Chicago to beat Milwaukee in 5 for 1.132x units
    -San Antonio Western Conference Champion for 5.423x units
    -LA Clippers Western Conference Champion for 2.075x units
    -Cleveland Cavaliers Eastern Conference Champion for 10.674x units
    -San Antonio NBA Champion for 3.23x units
    -LA Clippers NBA Champion for 0.577x units

Assuming the script doesn't change or get altered, here are my NBA playoff plays after the first round:

-Cleveland series price vs. Chicago
    -Cleveland to beat Chicago in 6 or 7 games
    -San Antonio/LAC Winner series price vs. Houston or Dallas
    -Golden State series price vs. Memphis/Portland
    -Golden State to beat Memphis/Portland in 4 or 5 games
    -San Antonio/LAC Winner series price vs. Golden State
    -San Antonio/LAC Winner to beat Golden State in 6 games
    -Cleveland series price vs. Atlanta/Washington/Toronto ALL IN PLAY
    -San Antonio/LAC series price vs. Cleveland
    lol damn man you wrote a novel.

make a video i can't imagine what you are like in person

you get an A+ for creativity atleast.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

what kind of drugs do you take i need some of those

let me guess adderall is one of them

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Before I accept this year's foreboding as the goods, can you explain why last year's predictions went awry?
    lol

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    lol
    He replaced last years imaginary friend, Connor, with lonathan

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    his father was James Thomas, unrelated to Isiah Thomas.
    Pretty sure his father lost a bet to a Pistons fan which required him to name his son after Isiah

The Alchemist
    Soul of the World.
    The Alchemist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

I am feeling this man.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

So why are you sharing? Why not just make your millions quietly?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

To get the word out that the NBA is fixed so they change it into a non rigged sport

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10278

This guy knows his sh!t we are pretty lucky to be given all this info ahead of time, thanks frogman. I just sold my house so I can buy an even bigger house all thanks to your inside information. The fact it's all for free makes it even sweeter, got to love sbr

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Frosno thinks the Rockies, Nuggets, and Broncos will win championships next year.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

This is going to play out pretty accurately, I applaud you.

sballen

Your script's looking a little shaky there frogy...should you text zackary, or angelitio, or maybe bilbo? I hear bilbo is top notch, i can hook you up with his number if you want...for a small fee of course. Bilbo knows Adam Silver so his scripts are always legit.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Guaranteed Golden State/SAS vs LAC winner WCF

I dig it

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

This script is going to complete shit.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Was he right?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    This script is going to complete shit.
    No its not. Boston and New Orleans still have their chances, but I am hearing word that the script may have been altered a few days ago because the Celts/Pelicans were not generating the buzz the NBA thought they would be so they are throwing them to the wolves instead to make Golden State/Cleveland look unbeatable to spice up their 2nd round and conference finals series more.

The script was dead on about Milwaukee though

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

No its not. Boston and New Orleans still have their chances, but I am hearing word that the script may have been altered a few days ago because the Celts/Pelicans were not generating the buzz the NBA thought they would be so they are throwing them to the wolves instead to make Golden State/Cleveland look unbeatable to spice up their 2nd round and conference finals series more.

Be sure to update the script.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

sballen

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1878

There is no script.

If there was a situation that may appear like a script would be a Cavaliers vs Spurs NBA finals:
    Cavaliers(Lebron James coming from his Heat championship team returning to his original team to win a championship.) vs Spurs (NBA championship team attempting to win back to back championships.)

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    There is no script.

If there was a situation that may appear like a script would be a Cavaliers vs Spurs NBA finals:
    Cavaliers(Lebron James coming from his Heat championship team returning to his original team to win a championship.) vs Spurs (NBA championship team attempting to win back to back championships.)
    This is what is going to happen.

The thing is the script is not as important in the 1st round. Yeah, its scripted, but they change it on the fly.

What matters in the grand scheme of things is that their conference finals/NBA finals matchups don't get ruined.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

New script for 2nd round frogs cmon lets get writing.

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Thank you for the script. I expect to get rich following this lucrative inside information.

First 123 Last