tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

anyone giving chicago a shot tomorrow?

+ the points or ML, thinking about it, but i may just enjoy the game from a spectator's PoV. bulls have really disappointed me in this series...

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I like the bulls +3

detroit will win at home 4-1
    Last edited by AC1318; 05-13-07 at 08:38 AM.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just thinking out loud:

Why would DET want to drag this series on Hm & any longer than today, when they know they can put this team away at will....basically?

I know, the whole Home team should win one, but that should have happened the other day.

Is CHI to demoralized, or will they play for pride, I mean they know they're done even if they win today.

I almost think this game is too dangerous to bet, since there are too many angles to think about with CHI being in the pickle that they are.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post

I could definitely see that happening, but this years Pistons team seems to be on a mission. Billups was quoted as saying before the playoffs starts as saying "we want to win our series as early as we can so we can get as much rest as we can on our way to winning the championship this year". I really didn't think nothing of that quote at the time, but Detroit seems to be keeping there word.

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Chicago +3 in this game.

abacus30
    abacus30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Chicago is emotionally, psychologically spent. Everything they had, heart and soul, was ripped out and destroyed in the 2nd half of that last game. Not too mention, Detroit wants this second sweep badly. They believe they were disrespected by many over the last couple post-seasons... accusing them of choking and a lack of killer instinct when given the opportunity to closeout/sweep series early. They also want to send a statement to the rest of the playoff contenders (especially those on the left-coast).

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

If i bet on anyone... it would be chicago +3

abacus30
    abacus30's Avatar Become A Pro!

lack of killer instinct and choked again trying to sweep... after watching this 3 for 23 shooting slump in the middle of game 3, looks like western conf might defeat the pistons handily... geesh

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

pistons in 5

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14473

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    I like the bulls +3

nice call on the Bulls win this aft' AC1318, appreciate it. Good luck the rest of the way!