Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Byron Scott Has Some Trust Issues

"I got a sense of a whole lot of them I wouldn't want to be in a fox hole with," Scott said after Monday's practice. "I think they'd end up shooting me in the back. So I've got a pretty good sense of the guys that I think are going to be around, that we will build around, build together in this process and go through it."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...221959432.html

What the hell kind of stuff is that for an NBA head coach to say? I can just imagine the quotes w are going to hear from the players that don't stay next year.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

I liked more that he thought kobe is a legitimate mvp candidate

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

he is gone end of year

horrific dumb idiot

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

things are just very bad in that organization top to bottom.

outside of Randle, Clarkson, Ed Davis, and maybe Tarik Black, there isn't a single player worth keeping next year. and it's not because those 4 guys are especially good, but at least they're cheap and serviceable.

the rest of the roster, Jim Buss, and Byron Scott need to be swept into the ocean.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7751

man i forgot all about julius randle. i remember parker went out but i forgot about randle. you would think he would be good. as long as he models his game after zach randolph he should be a great player.

ed davis sucks though. he looks ok because he's on a team of shitty players. i also am not sold on tarik black but he has more potential than ed davis i think.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

In other stick your foot in your mouth news, Jonathan Papelbon talks about how he doesn't feel like he is a Phillie:

"The Red Sox are a part of who I am, man," Papelbon told Julian Benbow. "I don't really feel much like a Phillie.
    "Boston's where I was born and raised. It's kind of like that, you know. It's the city you were born and raised in.

"It's been a tough transition over here," Papelbon said. "I'm not going to lie. It's been tough. Tough getting used to the way it is here. It's two totally different organizations.

"The way they're ran, the way they're coached, the players that are on them. Two totally different styles of baseball. I don't know if I can honestly tell you if I'm even used to it yet."

Like Philadelphia needs anything else to boo him about. Some guys might need to take a refresher in interview skills.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

LOL who does this clown think he is fooling? ..Everybody knows the Lakers have been instructed to tank for the 5th pick...This fool had the nerve to tell Jeremy Lin not to foul down points late in the 4th only to turn around and allow "Jelly Bean " to scream and berate Lin for not doing so...knowing damn well...Lin was only following orders...

Now he has the nerve to accuse Lin of "abandoning the team" in the midst of battle? LMAO....All the while making excuses for Bryant..the same Bryant who once quit on his team during a playoff game..He refused to put the reigns on Kobe earlier in the season because he was too afraid of telling Kobe to sit his shot jacking ass down...Kobe turns around and in great poetic justice injures himself by "passing too much"..LOL...

Scott was supposed to be the disciplinarian that D'Antoni wasn't...but as it turns out he is an even bigger pushover than he was...The man is an enabler..and Kobe is a junkie..instead of refusing to give the addict money for drugs...he tells him to shoot more...LOLOL...now he is throwing the entire team under the bus in order to save face on yet another Abysmal Laker season....this clown should never be allowed to coach in the NBA ever again...
    Last edited by Menses; 04-08-15 at 10:27 PM.