babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Help Baba talk smack

OK, so I'm sitting courtside tonight with my wife. Center court, section 22, front row. I normally have easy targets for trash talk when I get the courtside tix (Lakers, Mavs, Nuggets, etc.), but the Suns don't carry a lot of baggage with them. Amare pretty much guaranteed an earful with his comments about the Spurs being dirty, and Raja Bell is a likely candidate, Marion has an ugly shot but seems nice enough, Kurt Thomas is probably my least favorite player of all time because of his Knick days, but I'm at a loss for trash talking points. Anyone have any thoughts?

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

hey man tell us what your wearing so we can look for ya on tv

babaoriley

White shirt, button down, with a black sportscoat and jeans. My wife has blond hair, is wearing a white blouse and jeans. I'll be standing up at a couple inappropriate times and you'll get the back of my head for the most part as we're across from the benches. We're at half court, but more towards the Spur bench than the opposing bench, I'd say halfway between the FT line and half court.

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice seats bud do you have season tickets or just purchase certain games? I would say it is easy to yell Nash can't lead a team in the playoffs he only knows how to play in the regular season and I will stand by that as true until he even gets a team to the finals. Amare is easy you just have to yell at how he travels and every time he scores it should be an offensive foul as he plows people over and lowers his shoulder even though the defender has position. He did learn this from Shaq, but it still pisses me off.

babaoriley

My family has season tickets and occasionally get courtside tix through my mom's work. Tonight is one of those lucky nights.