ralexander
    ralexander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

I really see Memphis putting it together here on Friday night and beating okc quite easily!!! The reason being 1) okc struggles with these types of teams who want to slow the pace and turn the game into more of a half court physical matchup where okc wants to run and push the ball at all times. Not having obacka In this game is really going to hurt okc and although Westbrook is really good there is only so much he can do in this spot. I see Memphis dominating the boards period. I realize okc beat them the last time they played but keep in mind okc had obacka and got down big early at half and pretty much played them evenly the rest of the game. Also Memphis shot a terrible 16 % behind the arc that game as well. I see Memphis dominating the boards holding Westbrook in check and winning this game rather easily. A game they really need to win to get things going in the right direction again while playing for home court throughout playoffs. Personally I bet either 1x100. 3x300 or 5x500. I am betting 3 units or 300 on this matchup. Gl!!!!

ralexander
    ralexander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Winner!!!!!!