nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

UTAH/GS Over again & again &.....discuss

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaside View Post
    I wouldn't Over analyze the totals here, these teams playing together "put up points"....period.
    This matchup has been flying Over the 1st H totals easily, & the first two games got off to slow scoring starts with plenty of missed shots & still had no problem covering 1st H Overs.

This is just a fast paced, high scoring series. Anything is obviously possible, but the odds with these two teams are on the side of an Over.
    Looks like the Books are only bumping the Totals up 2 points again:
    1st H Over110.5 & Over219.

And again.....I like the 1st H Over for sure.....219 should not be a problem either. Look how many turnovers & missed shots there were on Friday.......& still easy Overs. GS will not slow down enough & there are just too many 3pt'ers dropping in.
    The Books can't set the Totals high enough because they're too afraid of everyone then pounding an Under......Under just aint gonna happen.

I don't think GS will hang it on UTAH as bad Sunday, so I don't think I'll lay the 7 like I did on Friday.....may lay whatever for the 1st H though.

Lets get some thoughts going here. I love this series.
    Makes the East look like some old ladies crochet competition.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be careful. Eventually Sloan is going to make a change (since they just got destroyed this is probably a good time to do it), and eventually GS is going to shoot poorly from 3. If just one of those 2 things happen then you'll be praying for OT in the middle of the 3rd quarter. If both things happen then there will be no chance for OT and you'll be 20 points short.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

that's why I said "anything is obviously possible, but the odds are on the side of an Over".

Thanks for posting the input though.