FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Ind/bos

Like Indy here coming off another high scoring affair with the Nets, facing another team whose back and fourth on wins and losses. Giving that Boston has lost their last three home games, I do think the line should be sitting around two.

I'll take Pacers +4.5 -107

expression
    expression's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 799

boston did beat the pacers at pacers home a week or two back by 5 puts i think. so take that into consideration

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinAir View Post
    Like Indy here coming off another high scoring affair with the Nets, facing another team whose back and fourth on wins and losses. Giving that Boston has lost their last three home games, I do think the line should be sitting around two.

I'll take Pacers +4.5 -107
    Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    boston did beat the pacers at pacers home a week or two back by 5 puts i think. so take that into consideration

Isn't Indy 2-8 in last 10 games??? and the closest they came was a 3 point loss to Cleveland.

expression

boston 5-10 last 10 games including a 93-89 win over indiana @ indiana

indiana 2-10 last 10 games lost to celtics by 4 on march 14

expression

also to add:

C.J. Miles (ankle) and Rodney Stuckey (wrist) are available to play against the Celtics on Wednesday.

Coach Frank Vogel said that both players are banged up heading into tonight, so they're likely to have their minutes limited. Miles has struggled to stay on the court even when he's entering a game at full health, so he's risky to start in any league. If he's unable to play through the injury, C.J. Watson, Solomon Hill and Damjan Rudez would step up

​and kelly onlynk out for boston due to being elbowed in the face earlier today.

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Will always show my face after a loss unlike some hot shots. My bad boys let's catch the next one