Update your status
    leeyoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Detroit TT over 95 -118.
    Boston & Chicago ML Parlay.
    Chicago over 191.5 -117.
    OKC ML -140.
    Your back to trusting OKC Mag? Good Luck brother!! I'll PM you soon for my picks.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by leeyoo View Post
    Your back to trusting OKC Mag? Good Luck brother!! I'll PM you soon for my picks.
    Since when didn't I trust OKC ??? Maybe one or two games here and there, but you have to pick your spots. BOL Look forward to your selections.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I got OKC ML at -130, tailing ya on that one... BOL brother

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post
    I got OKC ML at -130, tailing ya on that one... BOL brother
    Same to you brother, let's hope.

sleeper
    sleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4263

No take on Portland?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper View Post
    No take on Portland?
    Not yet. Still thinking about it. Not a lot of interest from me. LEAN: Portland ML. LAC must be a little frustrated they blew that home game last night, then they had to travel all the way to Portland, obviously getting in late or very early this morning. Plus Griffin "trashing" his own fans to the media, well, I just don't know what to say to that, but I am sure the Portland fans will know what to say. LOL. If his feelings were hurt by his own fans, LOL, what will he think on the road. Another crybaby millionaire. They have don't have much time to get over it. See my posts from yesterday regarding Clippers win streak. Let me know what you think.

sleeper
    sleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4263

Will do thanks brotha

LA will be a Laker town for life

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper View Post
    Will do thanks brotha

LA will be a Laker town for life
    What a goof to say that shit, you think they don't know how to read. If you didn't see it, it is on Roto. LOL.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Think I may have locked in my Bulls-Blazers parlay a bit premature.
    Bulls now -4.5 for whatever reason and Blazers -2.5...Both went down a point after I locked in...nhl lines typically keep moving in 1 direction...nba line movement is a bit whacky.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Detroit TT over 95 -118.
    Boston & Chicago ML Parlay.
    Chicago over 191.5 -117.
    OKC ML -140.
    Houston & Utah ML Parlay.
    GL, 44 Mag, although Boston is so inconsistent that I wouldn't trust them at all.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    GL, 44 Mag, although Boston is so inconsistent that I wouldn't trust them at all.
    Yeah, not my favorite either, but Indy is 2-8 last 10 and they not exactly a model of consistency either. Boston home, small line and Indy B2B. Worse team loses. LOL. Anybody tonight for you ???

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Think I may have locked in my Bulls-Blazers parlay a bit premature.
    Bulls now -4.5 for whatever reason and Blazers -2.5...Both went down a point after I locked in...nhl lines typically keep moving in 1 direction...nba line movement is a bit whacky.
    "Hockey, Hockey, WTF do I know about Hockey??? " LOL.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Don't pull the trigger on that Portland ML Mag. That rivalry is ruled by the road team past couple seasons and seems to be a real model for the "revenge" angle in NBA. Clippers super athletic so fatigue isn't such an issue. IMO they play with passion tonight to make up for the embarrassing meltdown last night.

And not trying to ruffle your feathers but why pay -140 for OKC? I like the pick and am leaning -2.5 -110, but do you really think Dallas will keep it close? On the road the wheels seem to have fallen off of that team, and even with a rusty Monta and JJ back I just dont see OKC not covering at home.

BetThenSweat
    BetThenSweat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16134

Chicago Bulls -1 1st quarter only

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by BetThenSweat View Post
    Chicago Bulls -1 1st quarter only
    Be careful Bulls are a 2H and really 4th quarter team

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Don't pull the trigger on that Portland ML Mag. That rivalry is ruled by the road team past couple seasons and seems to be a real model for the "revenge" angle in NBA. Clippers super athletic so fatigue isn't such an issue. IMO they play with passion tonight to make up for the embarrassing meltdown last night.

And not trying to ruffle your feathers but why pay -140 for OKC? I like the pick and am leaning -2.5 -110, but do you really think Dallas will keep it close? On the road the wheels seem to have fallen off of that team, and even with a rusty Monta and JJ back I just dont see OKC not covering at home.
    Don't try to talk Mag from playing SU ML bets...he does well with them...everyone has their own method and it works for him.
    But Mag - PLEEEEASSSEE don't bet -330 on the Dodgers this year on Kershaw! Dude completely lost it during playoffs last year...he will have a losing record this year. Not sure anyone wants him anymore.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Yeah, not my favorite either, but Indy is 2-8 last 10 and they not exactly a model of consistency either. Boston home, small line and Indy B2B. Worse team loses. LOL. Anybody tonight for you ???
    I'm just guessing, but Chicago -4.5 seems pretty good to me.

BetThenSweat
    BetThenSweat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16134

Be careful Bulls are a 2H and really 4th quarter team
    Thanks

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Not yet. Still thinking about it. Not a lot of interest from me. LEAN: Portland ML. LAC must be a little frustrated they blew that home game last night, then they had to travel all the way to Portland, obviously getting in late or very early this morning. Plus Griffin "trashing" his own fans to the media, well, I just don't know what to say to that, but I am sure the Portland fans will know what to say. LOL. If his feelings were hurt by his own fans, LOL, what will he think on the road. Another crybaby millionaire. They have don't have much time to get over it. See my posts from yesterday regarding Clippers win streak. Let me know what you think.

See the first post, I was asked a question, I responded, not much interest from me. No decision. Secondly, I don't like the Clippers period. Very up & down team. I posted yesterday my thoughts on them and their "vaunted 7 game win streak", if you like I can rehash it, but what's the point. LOL. Now we come to OKC, the ML is now -125, is that a huge difference between -110, to you. I should have waited, but in my convoluted mind I thought it would go up. Guess some folks like Dallas, oh well, BOL to them.
    As always your input is appreciated and valued here anytime.
    BOL in your wagers and thanks again.

SharpAngles

Line moving because JJ Barrea and Monta are supposedly playing tonight. Dont think that helps enough

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Don't try to talk Mag from playing SU ML bets...he does well with them...everyone has their own method and it works for him.
    But Mag - PLEEEEASSSEE don't bet -330 on the Dodgers this year on Kershaw! Dude completely lost it during playoffs last year...he will have a losing record this year. Not sure anyone wants him anymore.
    Hey brother, you know me, I bet what I want. LOL. If I listened to everybody on here, I would never make a bet. LOL. I am taking Kershaw every time, I don't care if it is -300. And "Mad Max" as well, first five innings anyway. LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Line moving because JJ Barrea and Monta are supposedly playing tonight. Dont think that helps enough
    Both are probable??? So what, they still have the " immortal" Rondo, that should be enough to ruin their day. LOL.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

I watched the gs/clip game last night, Blake and cp3 should be tired. I'm taking the fresh team in Portland and the under

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    I'm just guessing, but Chicago -4.5 seems pretty good to me.
    Agreed. I don't see the big deal there either.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    I watched the gs/clip game last night, Blake and cp3 should be tired. I'm taking the fresh team in Portland and the under
    I believe I explained all that in a post, but nobody wants to hear it. Some folks are basing their opinion on history, I guess. I would "LEAN" Portland. BOL WCF.

chambers
    chambers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats up guys new member here, just wanted to chime in about the celtics game tonight. I myself am putting my money on the celts ml tonight. With isaiah thomas acclimated back into the rotation and the way they played in Charlotte last game i expect them to come out with that same tenasety against the pacers to get the win.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Both are probable??? So what, they still have the " immortal" Rondo, that should be enough to ruin their day. LOL.
    Watch out in playoffs thats when Rondo performs at best. Always been that way, I think Mavs upset 1st round then exit in 2nd rnd

RollinDo

I may go with Kershaw at -1 every game.
    Of his 21 wins last season after the Arizona game, LAD won 15 of them by 1+.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    Watch out in playoffs thats when Rondo performs at best. Always been that way, I think Mavs upset 1st round then exit in 2nd rnd
    Maybe Rondo can sign with the Raptors. LOL. Then you can watch him everyday. LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I may go with Kershaw at -1 every game.
    Of his 21 wins last season after the Arizona game, LAD won 15 of them by 1+.
    This is till: Let's not go crazy here. LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chambers View Post
    Whats up guys new member here, just wanted to chime in about the celtics game tonight. I myself am putting my money on the celts ml tonight. With isaiah thomas acclimated back into the rotation and the way they played in Charlotte last game i expect them to come out with that same tenasety against the pacers to get the win.
    Welcome new guy. You spelled tenacity wrong. LOL.

broncosfan
    broncosfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

sup mag, i like the way you handle your business. im on okc and boston as well. i believe the line will go up so take them now if you plan on it.

SharpAngles

Haha I'm with you buddy

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

Not betting against any of the 4 worst teams in the NBA?

12 Last