44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by broncosfan View Post
    sup mag, i like the way you handle your business. im on okc and boston as well. i believe the line will go up so take them now if you plan on it.
    Thanks brother and BOL. Question for you, if you don't mind??? Your "Handle is Broncos' fan", and your avatar is Philip Rivers. LOL. Or am I reading that wrong??? BY the way I agree the lines always "self adjust" as the money rolls in, some guys panic at 2-3 PM on a 10:30 PM EST game. Just wait it out until the real gamblers show up LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Haha I'm with you buddy
    Hey man, you are doing well. Don't ever go by me. LOL. Stay the course, you have a ton of good information and share a lot of good idea's, not just for me but some of the other fella's that are nice enough to stop in this thread. Keep up the good work and keep the info. coming. Remember, we can always agree to disagree like gentlemen, noting wrong with that and nothing wrong with sharing.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BetThenSweat View Post
    Chicago Bulls -1 1st quarter only
    Hey BTS, go with your instinct if you think it is correct. The worse thing you can do is be "swayed" by people like me. He was just pointing out what he thinks is pertinent information, trying to help you. But ultimately it is up to you. I know I have told you to walk away if unsure, but once in a while you should go with your instinct. BOL. By the way, I will look at those 1st quarters and halves as they were not all out when posting.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by meyer0416 View Post
    Not betting against any of the 4 worst teams in the NBA?
    So you mean: Philly the Lakers, Minny and Sacramento??? I assume. Before I post anything I wanted to make sure we were talking about the same teams sir ???

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Like Boston and OK city. G/L

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5636

Tailing your Detroit TT play.
    GL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Like Boston and OK city. G/L
    BOL. Risky plays for me. But we can hope.

broncosfan
    broncosfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Thanks brother and BOL. Question for you, if you don't mind??? Your "Handle is Broncos' fan", and your avatar is Philip Rivers. LOL. Or am I reading that wrong??? BY the way I agree the lines always "self adjust" as the money rolls in, some guys panic at 2-3 PM on a 10:30 PM EST game. Just wait it out until the real gamblers show up LOL.
    i dislike philip rivers so i put a picture of him making a troll face haha

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Tailing your Detroit TT play.
    GL.
    Let's hope. Rolling with them for now on their recent trend. It is low enough for a small play. They are not famous on B2B's. BOL .

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by broncosfan View Post
    i dislike philip rivers so i put a picture of him making a troll face haha
    Agreed, I can't stand Rivers. LOL. I don't know what anybody see's in this clown. LOL.

BetThenSweat
    BetThenSweat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16134

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Hey BTS, go with your instinct if you think it is correct. The worse thing you can do is be "swayed" by people like me. He was just pointing out what he thinks is pertinent information, trying to help you. But ultimately it is up to you. I know I have told you to walk away if unsure, but once in a while you should go with your instinct. BOL. By the way, I will look at those 1st quarters and halves as they were not all out when posting.
    Hey mags, yeah I am confident in my picks. I was just telling him thanks for the information. I played it and I won it.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Too bad Bulls lost...would have been a nice +140 payout with Blazers.
    I could have gone with any of the heavy faves and put it with Blazers...just thought Bucks were on the down-slide.

First 12