Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

How Good are the Golde State Warriors?

60-13 is pretty crazy. This is one of the best teams in NBA History and is gonna win it all.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Favorites to win it all

Anything less disappointing season

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I called it before season started

Ebe
    28-1

What a joke Mark Jackson was

Ebe
    28-1

Can a mod fix the thread title. penetrate me.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Steve Kerr is da bomb shizzle

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Usually a team like this takes a spanking by a more experianced veteran squad....

then wins it next year.

Don`t think the Clips or Houston can beat them.
    San Antonio and Memphis, maybe.

Remember, its all fun and games until someone gets smacked in the face.

jjgold

Tough to beat golden at at home

That is problem

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I just couldn't help it....

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

When they play D they're unstoppable.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

insta fade material all playoffs

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Usually a team like this takes a spanking by a more experianced veteran squad....

then wins it next year.

Don`t think the Clips or Houston can beat them.
    San Antonio and Memphis, maybe.

Remember, its all fun and games until someone gets smacked in the face.
    Clips or Rockets are the only team I think that can beat them. It's funny I think the Spurs and Grizs don't stand a chance especially the Grizzlies.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Ebe View Post
    60-13 is pretty crazy. This is one of the best teams in NBA History and is gonna win it all.
    Please stop it man please they're not even in the top 20 greatest teams of all time. Come may curry will get taken out the picture and klay and green will be forced to win crucial play off games and they will fail. They're lucky KDs done cause they were scheduled to go home in the 1st round but now they'll go to round 2 and lose to SA or LAC maybe HOU if howard remembers how to play ball again. Spurs vs cle or chi BOOK IT!!!! it just bothers me how ppl act like curry and klay can shoot them to a title its not gonna happen and im gonna laugh at all you warrior lovers when Pop throws kawhi on his ass in the 4th qtr and he disappears lebron vs dal style lol

Ebe
    28-1

Warriors are the best team in the league and gonna win it all.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Warriors are the best team in the league and gonna win it all.
    I'm bookmarking this thread so i cant gloat when they lose in the second round

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Please stop it man please they're not even in the top 20 greatest teams of all time. Come may curry will get taken out the picture and klay and green will be forced to win crucial play off games and they will fail. They're lucky KDs done cause they were scheduled to go home in the 1st round but now they'll go to round 2 and lose to SA or LAC maybe HOU if howard remembers how to play ball again. Spurs vs cle or chi BOOK IT!!!! it just bothers me how ppl act like curry and klay can shoot them to a title its not gonna happen and im gonna laugh at all you warrior lovers when Pop throws kawhi on his ass in the 4th qtr and he disappears lebron vs dal style lol
    It seems each year, across sports, we see more more extreme stats of some kind. And the body of work that creates those stats tends to sway the public to the same extremes, even if the players and teams involved are normally average or so at what they do and they are just in a streak.

I'm not trying to get into the GSW debate at all, but I think Hardcore is recognizing a situation in which the market could get oversold.

It's certainly something to consider when you are dealing with common, publicly available statistics and records that are sitting in extreme territory and your looking to risk money.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It seems each year, across sports, we see more more extreme stats of some kind. And the body of work that creates those stats tends to sway the public to the same extremes, even if the players and teams involved are normally average or so at what they do and they are just in a streak.

I'm not trying to get into the GSW debate at all, but I think Hardcore is recognizing a situation in which the market could get oversold.

It's certainly something to consider when you are dealing with common, publicly available statistics and records that are sitting in extreme territory and your looking to risk money.

And thats all im saying is the post season is a ll about match ups and situations, remember when the heat put lbj on rose in the conference finals and they couldn't score the same thing will happen to the warrior the better teams will take curry out the picture and force klay and green to beat them. All you warrior lovers PLEASE TELL ME who on this team is capable of dropping 25-30pts besides curry/klay and occasionally green who the hell is gonna score when curry gets locked down please tell me and dont forget danny green can take klay out the game as well and duncan will make green irrelevant. The spurs will come out the west or LAC imo play offs are a different beast than the regular season. Once game 82 is played throw the stats out the window and re-judge these teams based on match ups not meaningless regular season stats that were accumulated on a meaningless tuesday night

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Andrew Bogut is the key.

If he stays healthy, they have a chance.

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Warriors are the best team right now, they have home court advantage throughout the playoffs, the best fans in NBA. #1 defense and offense in the league. Curry League MVP. what else can you ask for? yeah.. championship.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    And thats all im saying is the post season is a ll about match ups and situations, remember when the heat put lbj on rose in the conference finals and they couldn't score the same thing will happen to the warrior the better teams will take curry out the picture and force klay and green to beat them. All you warrior lovers PLEASE TELL ME who on this team is capable of dropping 25-30pts besides curry/klay and occasionally green who the hell is gonna score when curry gets locked down please tell me and dont forget danny green can take klay out the game as well and duncan will make green irrelevant. The spurs will come out the west or LAC imo play offs are a different beast than the regular season. Once game 82 is played throw the stats out the window and re-judge these teams based on match ups not meaningless regular season stats that were accumulated on a meaningless tuesday night
    You make some good points but fall short. Klay is very capable of scoring 25+/game against any team but the scoring doesn't rely on those 2. They are deep at every position that matters and the scoring will be spread around with Curry, Klay, Iggy, Bogut, Barnes, Livingston, Green, Lee. Their team chemistry and ball movement is good enough to spread the offense among their whole roster that's why they have been blowing most teams out 20+ the entire season and are 1st if not 2nd in ALL categories. And Danny Green is a joke, he was in the d league for so long for a reason. Any very decent SG will not be affected by him, Klay will eat him alive. You sound like a straight Spurs homer.

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Andrew Bogut is the key.

If he stays healthy, they have a chance.

He's been looking good all season in limited minutes, but they're going to need more out of him than 20 min/game to have a shot.

Iguodala is also going to be a big factor, he's been ballin' lately!

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    You make some good points but fall short. Klay is very capable of scoring 25+/game against any team but the scoring doesn't rely on those 2. They are deep at every position that matters and the scoring will be spread around with Curry, Klay, Iggy, Bogut, Barnes, Livingston, Green, Lee. Their team chemistry and ball movement is good enough to spread the offense among their whole roster that's why they have been blowing most teams out 20+ the entire season and are 1st if not 2nd in ALL categories. And Danny Green is a joke, he was in the d league for so long for a reason. Any very decent SG will not be affected by him, Klay will eat him alive. You sound like a straight Spurs homer.
    Actually im a heat fan and for my money i'll take cle vs them in the 1st round but DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED on why mia will beat cle in the 1st round. Now back to GS, jump shooting teams dont win titles and 6'3 PGs not named westbrook aren't capable of beating teams by themselves. Curry will not beat the west by himself and if its gs vs cle in june lets be real kyrie will do everything curry does plus LBJ will whip his ass with barns and green and then D curry in the 4th lol GL with the GS hope yall

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by KuLaPhU View Post
    Warriors are the best team right now, they have home court advantage throughout the playoffs, the best fans in NBA. #1 defense and offense in the league. Curry League MVP. what else can you ask for? yeah.. championship.
    Raptors have best fans, then Indiana

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

They are impressive to say the least. Klay and Curry have improved and Green is the new John Starks...heart and soul of the team. However, as a jump shooting team I am weary of what can happen to them when they face playoff level defense. Its a different atmosphere come May / June...open looks and moderately contested jumpers don't exist...going to be interesting to see how Kerr will adjust to perimeter defense in the playoffs

jjgold

Stunned if they lose

Who can beat them??? Spurs??

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Cut the jokes. To win it all they would have to beat San Antonio AND Cleveland and that ain't happening.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

When the playoffs start those 60+ wins in the win column turn to zero. You think your work is done, but it has just begun.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

If the Warriors have any weaknesses, they can be exploited in the playoffs. I like these warriors, but it's still unknown what they can accomplish.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

They won't win it all for sure.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

lol.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Cut the jokes. To win it all they would have to beat San Antonio AND Cleveland and that ain't happening.
    Thats what i been saying but nobody listening

tailingcuzisuck
    tailingcuzisuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

I doubt they win it all but no way they lose to the Clippers. Clippers are way bigger chokers in the playoffs. Houston or San Antonio probably take dubs out.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

until you win in the playoffs you don't know how to win in the playoffs. same coaches, key players every year like a broken record...reason for that. until they win something, i am not a believer. good luck!

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

GSW peaked too early. Wouldn't surprise if they get KO first round.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Seth Curry is the best basketball player of all time

1234 Last