Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Facts about Kobe Bryant...

First off, let me say that I'm a basketball fan. I've watched the sport since the late 80s pretty closely, and this is what I've seen...FACTS!!!

1. Kobe airballed game winning shots in the playoffs vs the Jazz as a young player.
    2. He was very overrated as a young player because he played for the Lakers and because he was so talented at such a young age.
    3. Winning his first 3 championships, he didn't do very much except defer to Shaq, relying on the big man in 4th quarters to win him those championships.
    4. The refs helped the 2002 Lakers win it all because they were the more marketable team.
    5. Kobe is a quitter. He quit in the 04 finals vs the Pistons when he had to face adversity, refusing to shoot or play defense. He quit vs the Suns in game 7 a few years ago when they were getting blown out, and he quit in the finals vs the Celtics two years ago.
    6. Lebron's better, he will not have as many rings, but if Lebron was drafted by the Lakers and had that talent around him, he'd be approaching 10 rings instead of 5, and last year would've been a cakewalk, not a championship won by default because the Magic can't make a layup and because KG got hurt.
    7. Everyone knows that the Celtics would've beaten the Lakers again last year if KG didn't get hurt.
    8. Kobe takes ill-advised shots in critical situations, costing his teams more games than they should...

Kobe is a great player with a great work ethic, but he's not the smartest player, and he's a quitter.

HedBustah1
    HedBustah1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

he's the best player in the game right now

ztballer
    stiffed by Firedawg
    ztballer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bull sh!t

I respect Kobe's game but LeBron is the best player.

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

8. Kobe takes ill-advised shots in critical situations, costing his teams more games than they should...

Yeah man losing those SIX games has been really tough for us here in LA.