Betpoints: 13122

NBA Friday

Detroit @ Orlando over 196 -118. WIN.
    Cleveland & Boston ML Parlay. Loss.
    SAS 1st half TT over 54 -118. Push.
    SAS ML -405. WIN.
    Sacramento TT over 99. Loss.
    Utah TT under 94. WIN.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 03-27-15 at 11:41 PM.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

What do you think about putting Rockets, Spurs, and Memphis +8 in a parlay with a hockey team I like?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    What do you think about putting Rockets, Spurs, and Memphis +8 in a parlay with a hockey team I like?
    I would dump Memphis and put in Boston, or maybe Cleveland. Boston would be my first choice. Maybe even the LAC. BOL. Hey, I have a new member for our MLB group, PM later.

RollinDo

RollinDo

Sorry for the dupe post bud.
    Thanks 4 the advice...not sure about what I'll do yet...maybe pass...or maybe just take Rockets and Spurs.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Sorry for the dupe post bud.
    Thanks 4 the advice...not sure about what I'll do yet...maybe pass...or maybe just take Rockets and Spurs.
    8:14 AM SAS ML -405. If you locked in then. It is going up.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 03-27-15 at 12:31 PM.

BetThenSweat
    BetThenSweat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16134

44 Mag, I don't know if you followed my results yesterday but I did ok, I won 2 lost 1. Milwaukee almost threw away a huge lead and I could have won 1 and lost 2. I was fortunate. I hope you followed me on my over on Wichita St/Notre Dame because it cashed.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BetThenSweat View Post
    44 Mag, I don't know if you followed my results yesterday but I did ok, I won 2 lost 1. Milwaukee almost threw away a huge lead and I could have won 1 and lost 2. I was fortunate. I hope you followed me on my over on Wichita St/Notre Dame because it cashed.
    2-1 is a winning night to me brother. I do recall you took the under in the NBA game??? When you asked me is simply recommened a play on the Milwaukee 1st half TT over, not sure if you took that one but it cashed??? And no I don't do NCAAB, some other guy told me to take Wichita??? I thought they were giving 2 and got blown out, is that correct???

BetThenSweat

yes Wichita got beat pretty good. I see you had a good night last night

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Good luck brother

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Once in a while I get lucky.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Good luck brother
    You as well my good buddy. I might have a few more when all the lines are settled. Hey, where's that TV you were buying me? LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

By the way, any insight's for tonight???

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    You as well my good buddy. I might have a few more when all the lines are settled. Hey, where's that TV you were buying me? LOL.
    Your wife said she could afford a better one, so we agreed that she'd handle it lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Your wife said she could afford a better one, so we agreed that she'd handle it lol
    Fair enough.

rattlemonkey
    rattlemonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 647

2/3 and first part of ml parlay hit...good night...you know TT better than I..I kind of like raps -8, they seem to play well against weaker opponents

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rattlemonkey View Post
    2/3 and first part of ml parlay hit...good night...you know TT better than I..I kind of like raps -8, they seem to play well against weaker opponents
    Well to be honest, I don't look at Toronto much they are to volatile. However, I did glance over it this morning and was leaning towards the Lakers if it got to +10. I see it is now trending the other way. Best guess, the over 202.5 might be a better angle as they both have been hitting triple digits lately. Don't see a lot of "D" in this game. By as I say, not a fan of this game. BOL in whatever you decide.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

GL 44 Mag

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    GL 44 Mag
    Thanks Shark. I will need it. You know Friday nights are not my night.

BetThenSweat

By the way, any insight's for tonight???
    NBA
    Detroit/Orlando over 196
    Charlotte/Washington under 189
    Golden St/Memphis under 198
    Phoenix Suns +1 (at home vs Portland)

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

NBA
    Detroit/Orlando over 196
    Charlotte/Washington under 189
    Golden St/Memphis under 198
    Phoenix Suns +1 (at home vs Portland)
    Looks good. Portland is not very good on the road even when they have everybody. BOL. No action on SAS ???? Figure it's payback to Dallas for embarrassing them the other night.

leeyoo
    Update your status
    leeyoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Detroit @ Orlando over 196 -118.
    Cleveland & Boston ML Parlay.
    SAS 1st half TT over 54 -118
    Sacramento TT over 99.
    Utah TT under 94.
    I'm tailing your Detroit vs Orlando Over. Also, good call on Bucks lastnight, even though they almost blew a big lead! A win is a win. Do you thinks Spurs will cover tonight's game for a revenge? Why don't you have Spurs as your pick?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by leeyoo View Post
    I'm tailing your Detroit vs Orlando Over. Also, good call on Bucks lastnight, even though they almost blew a big lead! A win is a win. Do you thinks Spurs will cover tonight's game for a revenge? Why don't you have Spurs as your pick?
    Hey, you disappeared yesterday??? And the Bucks crushed the first half TT. Yes I like the Spurs tonight. What makes you think I don't have them ???

BetThenSweat

Looks good. Portland is not very good on the road even when they have everybody. BOL. No action on SAS ???? Figure it's payback to Dallas for embarrassing them the other night.
    True it is payback time. I just feel they are division rivals with pretty much the same record. They know each other very well so I cannot give Dallas 9+ points. Spurs may win but may not cover. Don't put too much confidence in what you saw the Spurs do to Oklahoma City. OKC was undermanned and was ripe for the picking for the blow out. SAS took the frustration of losing to Dallas out on OKC. Again, SAS should win but may not cover. It is not worth the gamble, there are better choices of games out there tonight. There are a couple of college games I LOVE tonight. Good luck 2 us all!

leeyoo
    Update your status

Hey, you disappeared yesterday??? And the Bucks crushed the first half TT. Yes I like the Spurs tonight. What makes you think I don't have them ???
    Yes I was concentrating on the college games last night. I was just wondering because you don't have them as your NBA Friday picks. I also like Houston with all the injuries to Minnesota. Let's win tonight big ha!

leeyoo
    Update your status

True it is payback time. I just feel they are division rivals with pretty much the same record. They know each other very well so I cannot give Dallas 9+ points. Spurs may win but may not cover. Don't put too much confidence in what you saw the Spurs do to Oklahoma City. OKC was undermanned and was ripe for the picking for the blow out. SAS took the frustration of losing to Dallas out on OKC. Again, SAS should win but may not cover. It is not worth the gamble, there are better choices of games out there tonight. There are a couple of college games I LOVE tonight. Good luck 2 us all!
    Which college games are you liking? I'm leaning on Utah and Louisville. What are your thoughts? Yes Good Luck to us all and don't let Vegas take our money! Maybe too late?? ha!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes I was concentrating on the college games last night. I was just wondering because you don't have them as your NBA Friday picks. I also like Houston with all the injuries to Minnesota. Let's win tonight big ha!
    Oh, I have them. Well you see, sometimes I keep a few wagers to myself about 1% of the time. You will learn on here that there are some real shall we say "bashers" . Forbid you ever take a ML over -200, they will be all over you. LOL. I may post it later, but for now don't want to listen the "cat calls" . What I do is PM some of my friends on here to let them know what I am taking. So when you get enough points or whatever it is you need I can include if you like??? But I don't recommend some of my wagers. I am also not sure what type of bettor you are, so that would influence things as well. Believe me I am not hiding anything, all picks on here are documented, and each Sunday I itemize the week, and the year to date totals of this thread. One last thing so you will know, Friday nights are not my night for some reason. Last Friday I went 7-1, which is great, but that was an anomaly for me. BOL.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 03-28-15 at 12:39 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

As long as they (SAS ) win I will be happy. BOL in college hoops.

BetThenSweat

Which college games are you liking? I'm leaning on Utah and Louisville. What are your thoughts? Yes Good Luck to us all and don't let Vegas take our money! Maybe too late?? ha!
    Michigan St -1
    UCLA/Gonzaga over 144
    Michigan St/Oklahoma over 136
    LEAN
    Duke -5

leeyoo
    Update your status

Oh, I have them. Well you see, sometimes I keep a few wagers to myself about 1% of the time. You will learn on here that there are some real shall we say "bashers" . Forbid you ever take a ML over -200, they will be all over you. LOL. I may post it later, but for now don't want to listen the "cat calls" . What I do is PM some of my friends on here to let them know what I am taking. So when you get enough points or whatever it is you need I can include if you like??? But I don't recommend some of my wagers. I am also not sure what type of bettor you are, so that would influence things as well. Believe me I am not hiding anything, all picks on here are documented, and each Sunday I itemize the week, and the year to date totals of this thread. One last thing so you will know, Friday nights are not my night for some reason. Last Friday I went 7-1, which is great, but that was an anomaly for me. BOL.

Right on brother...Right on...sure include me and we can discuss our picks! You'll have back to back Friday going 7-1 brother. Have faith!

leeyoo
    Update your status

Michigan St -1
    UCLA/Gonzaga over 144
    Michigan St/Oklahoma over 136
    LEAN
    Duke -5
    I like the UCLA/Gonzaga over! Good luck and let's win!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Right on brother...Right on...sure include me and we can discuss our picks! You'll have back to back Friday going 7-1 brother. Have faith!
    LOL. One can only hope.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5636

Won't tell you which of your picks I'm tailing tonight. I'm definitely tailing 2. I already have one as a play. That probably makes it 3. To be honest though, the OVER in the Pistons/Magic game was something I was looking up to today.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Good, please don't tell me, that way I won't feel bad when it loses. LOL. Friday is NOT my night brother, look it up. I told one other young fella, yes, last Friday I went 7-1, which was great, but all the previous ones, horrible. BOL tonight conq.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's all you have on tonite's games? There's so many good games. You scared homie

12 Last