killthebook
    killthebook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 188

Pay for picks?

I've never actually paid for picks but I had a bad day yesterday and not feeling too confident in myself. Of course this is when you're supposed to take a couple if days off but for better or worse that's not my style. Looking for a nice 2-0, 3-0, 3-1, 4-1, 4-2 day today. Even considering paying for a day of services. Any of you guys know any legit sites out there?

crbravens23
    crbravens23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

dont EVER pay for picks. why do u have to bet multiple games? pick your best game, bet 1 unit and win lose or push, leave it at that. i promise you, u will do much better if you only bet games that you absolutely feel that you have + EV. if you are betting games that are a coin flip, the book will kill you!

I'm mainly responding to this question bc I dont want u to pay a tout who is worthless and giving you - EV picks. you wil lose even more money in the end.

joeye
    joeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

I paid for them about 20 years ago. Nothing but a rip off. I have not been on here long, but I have been on betbomb along time, with a very good ranking. The advice from crb is good.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by crbravens23 View Post
    dont EVER pay for picks. why do u have to bet multiple games? pick your best game, bet 1 unit and win lose or push, leave it at that. i promise you, u will do much better if you only bet games that you absolutely feel that you have + EV. if you are betting games that are a coin flip, the book will kill you!

I'm mainly responding to this question bc I dont want u to pay a tout who is worthless and giving you - EV picks. you wil lose even more money in the end.
    Agreed, paying for selections is crazy. They tell you they are 60% ??? So what. They give you 10 games and you pick the wrong 5 or 6??? They still tell you they are 60% and they have your money via ***********. You are better off to pick one game as suggested and work your way up. Those guys are crooks. Just look at some of the posters on here, they are better than those "paid" services. Just my opinion. BOL.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Ask yourself, If a tout was really such a winner what the hell is he doing selling his picks?

kondwa
    kondwa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Ya don't pay for picks. If you need some help just ask. plenty of good people here looking to just make money together. Do you play NBA only or do you play NHL as well? some good games tonight

killthebook
    killthebook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 188

Quote Originally Posted by kondwa View Post
    Ya don't pay for picks. If you need some help just ask. plenty of good people here looking to just make money together. Do you play NBA only or do you play NHL as well? some good games tonight
    Usually nba and nfl but anything I can make money on

Thanks for the feedback all

joeye
    joeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Ask yourself, If a tout was really such a winner what the hell is he doing selling his picks?
    Great Advice!!!!!

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Keep an eye on the lines from mid afternoon till game time.

Find a game you think can be a good, close game and fade the public on the spread before tipoff.

Sometimes it doesn't make any sense but it's worked well for me recently.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15906

ill sell u my picks for free, but if u win i get 10%