ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Utah Jazz to Score under 105 Points

Just put a healthy one on Utah scoring less than 105 tonight. I do believe Utah knows the single way they can win this game tonight is SLOW THINGS DOWN. No way they can match the energy and intensity of Golden State at home tonight down 0-2 coming off a game in which the Warriors really feel they should have won.

I like Golden State to win this one, but I am weary to lay the 6.5 points, though they were quite impressive ATS as a fave of 6+ down the strech at the end of the season.

I don't see Utah coming out with the same intensity as they have in the past few games, naturally as they are up 2-0... we've seen this a ton of times. Golden State could walk on them tonight by 10-15, but as I already said I am weary of laying 6.5 points.

My bet is Utah scoring less than 105 points. Their 3-1 rebound ratio so far this series has led to many high scoring games by them, I don't see the same thing happening tonight... GS will be better on the boards with their speed and play a smarter game as well. Let's go Warriors!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think your correct SMDM.

BOL to you sir

ShowMeDaMoney

Looking pretty good so far, gotta assume the second half will be slower. And dare I say this, but I do believe GS will slow down a tad if they are up by 15-20 points.... hopefully they don't stop playing D tho.

go pistons
    go pistons's Avatar Become A Pro!

GS when playing SLOW
    BLOWS 9 POINT LEAD IN DALLAS = LOSS
    BLOWS 5 POINT LEAD WITH :40 TO GO = LOSS

THEY AREN'T SLOWING DOWN BUDDY!

I got over 217 so for your sake I will hope that GS scores at least 114, that way Utah can score 104 and we both CASH! Sound good?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Looking good so far SMDM. With it being a 28 point lead, I don't see a overtime screwing you.

ShowMeDaMoney

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Looking good so far SMDM. With it being a 28 point lead, I don't see a overtime screwing you.

You would hope, though I do fear GS may lax up on the Defence..hope not tho.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

You were extremely fortunate to get a push, as you could have been more off with your game tempo prediction. The Jazz couldn't buy a free throw in the 4th quarter, and it seemed the Warriors got away with a lot of no calls under the bucket. The 25 turnovers in transition for the Jazz didn't hurt you getting a push either. You were wise in picking their team total as opposed to the game over/under, but 9 out of 10 times you lose that bet the way the game was played tonight.

Congrats SMDM, I'd rather completely miscap and win or push than cap correctly and lose due to some crazy mishap ...