SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Atlanta +255??

Someone talk me out of playing Hawks +255 because I've been watching this one go up all day and its starting to look nice to me.

Anyone who believes the fix is in could imagine the books drooling while watching all the -280 bets pouring in.

Not that I do, just saying...

where amazing happens and all that.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

Warriors haven't covered inawhile and curry is still smashed from his bday. Klay ain't playin either. I'm tempted to put a flier on it.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Nets at +700 is also a dog worth looking at. Cavs are burned out

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Buddy if books were "drooling" about Warriors ml money coming in they wouldn't have raised the ml price by .50 cents in half a day.

As for talking you out of it. I thought I already did in the other thread.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Someone talk me out of playing Hawks +255 because I've been watching this one go up all day and its starting to look nice to me.

Anyone who believes the fix is in could imagine the books drooling while watching all the -280 bets pouring in.

Brother if you have a c-note or better to go against the team with the best home record in the league, then go ahead and BOL. You know the Hawks had this circled on their calendars. You think the Warriors didn't know who they were playing??? The best in the East vs. the best in the West per Atlanta players. Home court, an overall better team on prime time (for those on the west coast), not to mention GS plays much tougher teams on a weekly basis than Atlanta does, simply because they play in the West. Should be a good game to watch.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafront View Post
    You been hollering too much, or drinking. LOL. The Nets. LOL.

SharpAngles

IDK. Cavs would need an epic collapse after a loss or Brooklyn would have to win a close game in crunch time. 2 things I wouldn't bet on.

Washington +140 the only other dog I like tonight. They matchup well against Utah and don't seem to have problems scoring on good Ds but their recent form makes that a lean. Doubt I play it. Sac looks like value too but another lean.

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Buddy if books were "drooling" about Warriors ml money coming in they wouldn't have raised the ml price by .50 cents in half a day.

As for talking you out of it. I thought I already did in the other thread.
    Only "if the fix was in". Not saying I believe that, just saying whothef knows for sure? This ref crew tonight has only worked one game together all season and that bald prick Joey Crawford is working the Philly game so that would suggest to me its not.

I do believe Atlanta can win here more than 30% of the time here though. Just not sure enough to lay down the cash so far.

Johnrl21
    Johnrl21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2097

No guts no glory....

Parlay
    Hawks ML +250
    207.5 UNDER

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

On the hawks Ml here, just a half unit bet.

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrl21 View Post
    No guts no glory....
    Damn straight...

Single #
    Basketball - NBA Lines (Game) Moneyline
    (619) Atlanta Hawks +245 Mar 18/15@10:35p
    Competitor: (620) Golden State Warriors
    Web US$ 100.00 US$ 245.00
    2 Team Parlay
    (619) Atlanta Hawks +245 Mar 18/15@10:35p
    Competitor: (620) Golden State Warriors
    (621) Washington Wizards +140 Mar 18/15@10:35p
    Competitor: (622) Utah Jazz
    Web US$ 50.00 US$ 364.00

Nobody really talked me out of it. Running hot on Bovada poker lately so taking their less than generous +245

tatddy

Well don't say nobody tried to tell ya

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

SMH

tatddy

SMH
    I've already exposed you as a fraud. And you claimed to have a bunch of bets on the Hawks tonight. So hopefully you're shaking your head at yourself and not the OP, whose a good chap.

SharpAngles

Tatddy a true gentleman

One day I'll learn to take your advice bud. You know you like my call on under though. Last 60 seconds was a joke and u209 should've hit easily. I'd be sick if I was playing that one straight. Too bad Brooklyn couldnt cover 15.5 or my teaser pays +300.

Still don't mind this play though cause at that price the Hawks only need to win 3 games out of 10 for this to be +EV and I still think Atlanta could do that. Should've posted the wash ML to show I only lost 10 bucks overall here but didn't seem relevant to this thread so whatever

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

OK, I see this now, I just asked you in my thread if you took this, so need to be repetitious. Tough beat down.

tatddy

Tatddy a true gentleman

One day I'll learn to take your advice bud. You know you like my call on under though. Last 60 seconds was a joke and u209 should've hit easily. I'd be sick if I was playing that one straight. Too bad Brooklyn couldnt cover 15.5 or my teaser pays +300.

Still don't mind this play though cause at that price the Hawks only need to win 3 games out of 10 for this to be +EV and I still think Atlanta could do that. Should've posted the wash ML to show I only lost 10 bucks overall here but didn't seem relevant to this thread so whatever
    Normally I'd agree but there was just no way in that spot the dubs were losing in a revenge game.

And I didn't hate the total point was just that teasing dubs down instead of total would have been stress free.

Gl today!