IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Port-2 okc-7

Really thinking these 2 games are the way to go today.

PORT already beat MIA so MIA is in the revenge spot, but they also just beat the hot CAVS Monday night. Possible let down spot for MIA, while PORT is off a tough loss @ WIZ. Port made a strong 2h push like they always do, but came up short. MIA is a team that does not win b2b games very often. They struggled all year to string wins together and now they play a PORT team that loves to shoot the 3 and use their bigs. MIA is too small for PORT and they will suffer on the glass. Whiteside might even foul out this game IMO.

OKC is my most favorite. I have been making note of a trend i picked up on through out the year. It has lost several times however, BUT wins at a higher rate! IF a team has covered 5 straight ATS fade them the 6th game!!! Only a handful of teams were able to cover more than 5 ATS this year. If I remember correctly I think they were PHX/GSW/ATL and or maybe OKC. Well the red hot luck of the Irish Celtics have won and covered 5 straight games as dogs and favorites. Today they are in a tough tough OKC environment, who is also off a bad road loss from Dallas. OKC does not have IBAKA so their D might be a little weaker but McGary has shown some brightness off the bench, and you could say has something to prove after taking an unnecessary foul in the Dallas loss in the final seconds. OKC-7 is strong play, as they have been a dominant team all year at home ats. OKC is 4-2-1 when -7 and I think most of them were home games V similar talented opponents. OKC starters and bench will be able to match point for point tonight and take it away in the 2h.

I will do some more reading in a bit. Please tell me what everyone is feeling about these. YDAY I decided to make all my selections without research and trends and I went 5-0! Today only a few lines are up and my gut says OKC+PORT and I lean WIZ. UTAH line is right on point BUTTTT idkk WIZ seem to be gelling again!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12882

Stick with the "no research" if you went 5-0. LOL. Be careful of going against Utah. Miami game, over 199. BOL.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Stick with the "no research" if you went 5-0. LOL. Be careful of going against Utah. Miami game, over 199. BOL.
    My friend also said MIA game over 200 BUT not feeling it. I do like it to go over... It's just that MIA offense always gives you on of those 16/17/18 pt quarters. And I can see 1-2 of those from MIA today V a big Portland team tonight. MIA has been playing better offensively I just think they put more of all that towards beating CLE. Now MIA still has to win for post season hopes so maybe more defense than offense. PORT is a great defensive team especially 2h.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Yea I have done fairly well recently I just flip flop a lot! FOr instance Monday PORT+ tor were my favorite 2 games! I switch to Denver+Dallas and go 1-1. Honestly Dallas had the backdoor cover but Morrow hit a 3ball with 3 seconds left so the 6pt lead(PUSH) became just 3pt lead. And morrow had 2 defenders in his face lollll.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12882

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    My friend also said MIA game over 200 BUT not feeling it. I do like it to go over... It's just that MIA offense always gives you on of those 16/17/18 pt quarters. And I can see 1-2 of those from MIA today V a big Portland team tonight. MIA has been playing better offensively I just think they put more of all that towards beating CLE. Now MIA still has to win for post season hopes so maybe more defense than offense. PORT is a great defensive team especially 2h.
    Yeah, but a ton of teams pull that shit with the 17-18 point quarters, it's not just them. As much as I don't like Miami, wade has been playing some of his best ball in years. I don't think they killed themselves to beat Cleveland, it was probably more Cleveland coasting, you know how LBJ is. LOL. Portland is not that great on the road, but should be up for this one after the loss the other night. Just my opinion.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

After looking around OKC-5.5(-130)+ Port ML -140 are 2 solid plays. BUCKS+6.5/GSW-6.5/ORL+12/UTAH-3.5(I would ml) are also worth mentioning.

Bucks+Spurs both on b2b, but Bucks played well better ball and look like they could win as it came that close. Spurs most likely resting too.

GSW in a revenge spot V ATL. ATL has not looked well on the road trip. No Korver or Thompson. 1st game missing all-star angle on GSW-6.5

Orl came up short last night at HOU to cover the 11, but played well. Orl will be able to sustain a closer game tonight as Dallas D isn't near HOU. ORL is also a great b2b road team and cover 11-13pt under dog spreads 6-2!

UTAH is in a revenge game V WIZ. Earlier this year Utah almost stole a road win V wizards but Wiz huge 3rd quarter prevailed in the end. Utah is now better and playing superb basketball since A.S. break. Money makers ML UTAH

mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

good write ups, some helpful info

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Port sucks ..up 9 at half and of course cant hold bum ass heat ..all this west conf is so much better is for the birds..heat with no bosh shouldnt be able to even be close

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by PREMOSIX View Post
    Port sucks ..up 9 at half and of course cant hold bum ass heat ..all this west conf is so much better is for the birds..heat with no bosh shouldnt be able to even be close
    Both endings of these 2 games are crazy! Only in the NBA... Port one of THE strongest 2h teams in the league. All MIA is D wade WHY ISNT HE DOUBLED? OKC up 10 and boston fouling with under 1 m to go? And then once they getting withing 4 cuz the line is 5.5-6 they decide ok were done fouling. OMG lol crazy

IllyPhilly[DOC]

No lines out besides DEN@ HOU-8/213 and UTAH-3.5/182.5 @ LAL. I like HOU-8 and LAL+3.5. Maybe LAL ML+150ish