YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Some ALOHAS for this fine Friday

+2 -105

-2.5 -110

eyeing a couple of other alohas as well. will post in thread and spreadsheet if i get time. gl to you all this weekend in your gambling endeavors.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

What are Alohas? And who is the first team?

YouHave2outs

warriors, and aloha is me being a joke.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    warriors, and aloha is me being a joke.
    Lmao. You think Warriors still win tho?

YouHave2outs

Some erroneous info: I haven't bet on the Warriors in quite awhile, and I could have been making money if I wasn't too much of a fan to have cash on the other team. There have been at least 2 games where I strongly felt they would not cover the number, and they did not.

This is just a gut feeling that some players that haven't been playing as much step up, and the Nuggets come back to earth after a few nice games in a row culminating in a blowout of the Hawks. I really like the way Barbosa has been playing, I expect Lee to have at the very least a solid game, Livingston has been playing very well in added minutes lately. He should be able to run the offense against a +defender in Lawson. Hopefully Barnes will be a lot more aggressive and can break out on offense, Festus is not a bad defender. I would guess Bogut has been averaging about 25 minutes lately, and although Iguodala's minutes have increased I think we have enough depth, and importantly versatility, to beat the Nuggets. I love our length, athleticism, and defense even without 4 of our main guys.