Boston ML -200. WIN.
    Boston over 194. Loss.
    Boston TT over 100. Loss.
    OKC & Portland ML Parlay. WIN.
    OKC 1st half TT over 55. Push.
    Phoenix +6. Loss.
    GS ML -260. Loss.
    Denver +6.5. WIN.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 03-13-15 at 11:26 PM. Reason: addition, hedging, less the opting out.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

loving on boston - good luck magpipes

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    loving on boston - good luck magpipes
    Wanted to get them early before the prices go up. let's hope. Waiting for the rest of the board for now. BOL. Nice hits last night.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

GL, 44 Mag. As much as I don't like the way, Sac Town has been playing lately, they should get it done in this game. Like the Boston ML too, they're on fire right now. Just wondering...you don't fancy Clips and Raptors tonight?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Good luck buddy, I like Boston and Sac aswell

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Good luck buddy, I like Boston and Sac aswell
    Thanks man, grabbed them early before the lines went up.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    GL, 44 Mag. As much as I don't like the way, Sac Town has been playing lately, they should get it done in this game. Like the Boston ML too, they're on fire right now. Just wondering...you don't fancy Clips and Raptors tonight?
    Shark AA, thanks for checking in. I haven't gotten to the rest of the games yet, just wanted to get the early ones for now. But to be honest, LAC are not on my screen and I still feel Toronto is too volatile. Leans left are : OKC : GS : Portland : Phoenix + points and some assorted totals. Not sure Atlanta seems to give a shit lately, they must figure #1 seed in the East is a lock, but GS could take over the best record in the NBA. What are you leaning towards tonight ???

SharkAA

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Shark AA, thanks for checking in. I haven't gotten to the rest of the games yet, just wanted to get the early ones for now. But to be honest, LAC are not on my screen and I still feel Toronto is too volatile. Leans left are : OKC : GS : Portland : Phoenix + points and some assorted totals. Not sure Atlanta seems to give a shit lately, they must figure #1 seed in the East is a lock, but GS could take over the best record in the NBA. What are you leaning towards tonight ???
    Concerning DAL-LAC game, I'm really confused, why they favour Dallas to win. Anyways, if I would bet, it would be Toronto -5.5. If we take a look, who Miami beat, since Bosh has been ruled out for the rest of the season, you find Knicks, Sacramento, Nets, Lakers, Suns, Philadelphia and Orlando. They lost to Atlanta, who didn't have Teague, Horford and Carroll, they lost to Pelicans, who didn't have Anderson and Davis, Boston, Wizards (although this one was close). I think that speaks for itself.
    I'd take Portland -6, although they're -8.5 favorites. They've been playing really solid lately and Pistons have been really bad in the last 10 games.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Concerning DAL-LAC game, I'm really confused, why they favour Dallas to win. Anyways, if I would bet, it would be Toronto -5.5. If we take a look, who Miami beat, since Bosh has been ruled out for the rest of the season, you find Knicks, Sacramento, Nets, Lakers, Suns, Philadelphia and Orlando. They lost to Atlanta, who didn't have Teague, Horford and Carroll, they lost to Pelicans, who didn't have Anderson and Davis, Boston, Wizards (although this one was close). I think that speaks for itself.
    I'd take Portland -6, although they're -8.5 favorites. They've been playing really solid lately and Pistons have been really bad in the last 10 games.
    Well the first one is simple, Dallas is home and rested, I hate them since they got Rondo, he sucks. LOL. Toronto seems logical,but they too are schizoid, who shows up. the guys that score 105 or the guys that lose to crummy teams, look at their last 20 or so games. Portland they are home but they don't exactly burn the world up scoring points, but if they can't handle Detroit at this time of year, with Houston losing, they have a problem. LOL. I am sure you will do fine tonight. I hope there are no drastic last minute "sit downs" tonight. I checked all the pertinent sights and saw nothing that hasn't been reported. BOL.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 03-13-15 at 02:01 PM.

SharkAA

Well the first one is simple, Dallas is home and rested, I hate them since they got Rondo, he sucks. LOL. Toronto seems logical,but they too are schizoid, who shows up. the guys that score 105 or the guys that lose to crummy teams, look at their last 20 or so games. Portland they are home but they don't exactly burn the world up scoring points, but if they can't handle Detroit at this time of year, with Houston losing, they have a problem. LOL. I am sure you will do fine tonight. I hope there are no drastic last minute "sit downs" tonight. I checked all the pertinent sights and saw nothing that hasn't been reported. BOL.
    Toronto actually had a tough schedule in the last 10 games. 8 of them were road games, so I'm not surprised it's like that. The biggest problem in Miami team is, that they can go really cold at some point in the game and then...you know what happens... They're too inconsistent during the game.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Toronto actually had a tough schedule in the last 10 games. 8 of them were road games, so I'm not surprised it's like that. The biggest problem in Miami team is, that they can go really cold at some point in the game and then...you know what happens... They're too inconsistent during the game.
    Fact is, they have lost 16 straight to Miami and 7 at their house. In fact they haven't beaten them in over 5 years!!!! Granted you may think their schedule was a tough stretch, but in the last ten games the only team they could beat was Philly!!! That is no the mark on an elite team, like they want to be considered. you have to win some of those games. They will be in the playoffs, and unless they are playing the Knicks or Philly, they won't last long. I am not making a case that Miami wins tonight, but with Whiteside back and if everybody is healthy, Miami + points is a viable option, to some not to me. I am not touching this, but I guess if I was I would lean towards Toronto ML,slightly. I think it is best to let this game slide and wait til the Rap's start showing you something. Best guess my friend. BOL in whatever you decide.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

That other degen must be inspiring you Mag. Big card buddy. Good luck

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    That other degen must be inspiring you Mag. Big card buddy. Good luck
    LOL. NO don't blame him, it is Friday and I usually go "long" on Friday. But, it is not my day, last Friday 5-4.

SharkAA

Curry, Thompson, Bogut and Iguodala all out due to rest. Denver +6.5 looks really good right now.

RavensFan2k3

Curry, Thompson, Bogut and Iguodala all out due to rest. Denver +6.5 looks really good right now.
    I went to pla Denver like 10 minutes ago, went to the bathroom cane back and they are now favs

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Had Denver teased +10.5 in my bet window when that news came out and the book instantly locked me out

Been busy today but but had a chance to go over the first half of the card and you're looking nice IMO mag

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I went to pla Denver like 10 minutes ago, went to the bathroom cane back and they are now favs

When I heard the rumor, I just threw the bet in, didn't have time to opt out, so at least I hedged a little in case GS loses. Man, I hate when they do that. I mentioned earlier, I checked all the sights and no word of that. Well, looks like I lose a little either way.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

SEE POST #9. Highlighted version.

SharkAA

That sucks, man... I guess someone is forced to bet 10 mins before the game, since regular season is coming to an end and some teams are resting their players...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

That sucks, man... I guess someone is forced to bet 10 mins before the game, since regular season is coming to an end and some teams are resting their players...
    OR, he should get a computer with internet in his "watercloset" LOL.

RavensFan2k3

When I heard the rumor, I just threw the bet in, didn't have time to opt out, so at least I hedged a little in case GS loses. Man, I hate when they do that. I mentioned earlier, I checked all the sights and no word of that. Well, looks like I lose a little either way.
    Yeah I was betting Denver BEFORE I heard of any rumors

RavensFan2k3

I usually make bets right before tip off. Honestly hate making plays early in the day, but sometimes it works out. Like Yesterday, I had Wizards early, albiet they still covered the new spread, but you get my drift.

SharkAA

OR, he should get a computer with internet in his "watercloset" LOL.

RavensFan2k3

Lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah I was betting Denver BEFORE I heard of any rumors
    My buddy from Chicago called late morning and heard the rumor, so when I started hearing again I grabbed what I could, either way I am losing something. Oh well, NBA.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol
    Raven brother, nice new office digs man. All you need now is a refrigerator in there.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

NOW that's a "Water Closet".

mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

looks like a solid card, gl

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mac_514 View Post
    looks like a solid card, gl
    Hope so Mac. GS threw me a curveball, that's for sure. I'm sure I am not the only one. LOL.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

Do you believe this??

Valanciunas out tonight for the Raptors. His wife had a baby.
    They lost 4 in a row and are dropping in the standings and he's with his wife who had the baby yesterday.
    Last edited by Bluehorseshoe; 03-13-15 at 05:22 PM.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Do you believe this??

They lost 4 in a row and are dropping in the standings and he's with his wife who had the baby yesterday.
    Good for him

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Do you believe this??

Good for him
    Good for him, bad for the team. He will have his family forever, Good Lord willing. He will only have a few years in the NBA. Tough choice here as a man??? The right thing to do ???? Is it their first child??? Only kidding guys. To me, Family First.

pjj77
    pjj77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1504

that westbrook buzzer-beater to void your OKC 1st half TT lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pjj77 View Post
    that westbrook buzzer-beater to void your OKC 1st half TT lol
    Better than losing I guess. LOL. The rest of the night looks like losers. WOW.

SharkAA

See, what I mean, 44 Mag? Miami is just not playing well and they will have to kiss the Playoffs goodbye.

12 Last