boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

Rockets only -2 against Hayward-less Utah????

They already beat Jazz twice & yet the line is only -2???...I wanna pound Houston but am I missing something here?..

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by boydako13 View Post
    They already beat Jazz twice & yet the line is only -2???...I wanna pound Houston but am I missing something here?..
    The last ten games or so Utah has been the best defensive team in the league, statiscally speaking. However, who have they beaten in their last 8, other than memphis??? Good question, nobody with a winning record. Houston usually does well against teams with losing records, they also as a rule score more points on the road than a home. While I don't see this as blowout, my guess is Houston won't lose two in a row, and Harden won't put up only 16-17 points. The center for Utah (Gobert) is great, but he will have a harder time against Harden, who is a good perimeter shooter and can hit the 10-15 jumpers with ease. last night was an "off night" for him, his words. Doubt that happens two night in row. BOL.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 03-12-15 at 11:14 AM.

boydako13

Agree w/ u Mag...thanks again bud...u've always been a help since I started here in sbr...thank u so much...gonna tail ur Rockets bigtime!!!BOL!!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by boydako13 View Post
    Agree w/ u Mag...thanks again bud...u've always been a help since I started here in sbr...thank u so much...gonna tail ur Rockets bigtime!!!BOL!!!
    Hey brother, just supplying a little info. Don't base your wagers on my opinions. LOL. BOL in whatever you decide tonight.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockets play to their level of opposition

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

2nd of a road b2b against one of the best Ds in the west makes -2 look about right. Plus the Rockets looked horrible last night and McHale continues to show what a crap HC he is.

IMO fading Houston in these spots is better than pounding them

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafront View Post
    Rockets play to their level of opposition
    If that was true, they should have won last night vs. Portland. LOL.

boydako13

Thanks Holla & Sharp... Just gonna bet Hou ML & still thinking of teasing Uta +6 & Was +1.5 .... Still wanna pound Was/Mem 1st half over 91 coz Allen,Conley,Gasol & Randolph r not playing so no defense in these game