go pistons
    go pistons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thurs Pick

22-11-1 in the last two weeks!

Utah pulls it out late last night to cash my only small play of the night.

Tonight I'm riding the Pistons ML +130(MAX = 1000)

Was only gonna roll with reular bet on this put I'm feeling more confident as the day goes on. Everybody and their brother is going to be on the Bulls tonight and I don't know why. What have they shown you that makes you want to put money on them? To me either you either take the Stones or Pass. I just can't fathom how anyone can put their hard earned money on a team that has gotten dismantled and show you absolutely nothing.

I see it this way. The thing that makes the Bulls go is their guards and their transition game. Heinrich and Gordon have COMBINED for 37 points in games 1 and 2. Please don't blame this on poor shooting. Not only that BUT NOT ONE PLAYER from the Bulls has even played a remotely good game! The Pistons have shut them all down and it is a direct result of the Piston defense and the lack of offense in the paint for the Bulls and they haven't changed personell in the last 3 days. I think we will be able to know how this game will unfold in the 1st 7-8 minutes. If Detroit is close and Chicago just looks so-so, IT'S OVER and the Pistons will pull away throughout the game and eventually they will SWEEP. It's all about ENERGY tonight. If the Bulls come out and hit some 3's cause some TO's and create some momentum and build a 8-10 pt lead early then MY HATS OFF TO YOU GUYS and the Pistons will go down! However I don't see it happening. The Pistons have been here before and showed in Game 2 that they are all business and in no way are heading for a letdown. This game is huge for the Stones, they know they had a let down last year and they know that if these young Bulls get some confidence the tide can turn quick. The Pistons are better at both ends, the best road team in the NBA, have more experience and the worst part for Chicago is that the Pistons had a letdown last year. It's not happening fellas, either ride this Piston train tonight or Pass. Im on it again tonight bigtime.

GL fellas

Thoughts appreciated

go pistons

Wow, thanks for all the input!

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

GP I agree with detroit as the play
    In another thread I posted A decent amount of info why good luck
    c'mon pistons

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Go Pistons!

abacus30
    abacus30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm all over the Pistons tonight... just like the last game.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Historically speaking, Chicago has the edge in this game:

http://www.whowins.com/2007series/nba2007i.html

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Nice write up Go Pistons and an admirable record to boot. Way to go and thanks for posting. Tonight I'm taking Motor City +3 . . . GL on the ml!

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    Nice write up Go Pistons and an admirable record to boot. Way to go and thanks for posting. Tonight I'm taking Motor City +3 . . . GL on the ml!

I just realized I'd bought a half this morning with Detroit, so I have 3.5 so I added Chi -2.5. Now I'm rooting for the middle Chicago -3. Sorry Go Pistons, but I just got a last minute feeling Detroit is gonna play with less edge being up to games.

I dunno, I've been wrong before and I'm all over the place on this one . . . but good luck everyone with your plays!

sungus77
    sungus77's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude, do you ever advise against taking the pistons? the line can't be that off every detroit game can it?

go pistons

Didn't take them ONCE against the Magic!

3-0 this series, I either take them or PASS

So far so good