GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Friday Plays

Spurs -11
    Atlanta +1 I will buy two points since they are at home.

Also looking at the over.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Spurs -11
    Atlanta +1 I will buy two points since they are at home.

Also looking at the over.
    OK, the best I can see is: Atlanta +2 @ -119 on 5 Dimes don't see where you can get +3??? . SAS -11 is @ -108. What "house" are you using for these wagers??? Is that what you are going with??? And what is your record, just this week, if you don't mind my asking??? Curious to see how you are doing before I comment on your wagers, if at all.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    OK, the best I can see is: Atlanta +2 @ -119 on 5 Dimes don't see where you can get +3??? . SAS -11 is @ -108. What "house" are you using for these wagers??? Is that what you are going with??? And what is your record, just this week, if you don't mind my asking??? Curious to see how you are doing before I comment on your wagers, if at all.
    What I will start doing now 44Mag is keep my other thread with the same picks and post daily picks on a single thread to.

I am currently using Bet DSI +3.5 -150 for Atlanta to answer your question.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    What I will start doing now 44Mag is keep my other thread with the same picks and post daily picks on a single thread to.

I am currently using Bet DSI +3.5 -150 for Atlanta to answer your question.
    OK, but that is not the same price you posted in your other thread??? What gives ??? In the other one you have : +2 @ -150 ???? What changed in 5 minutes???? You have to be consistent, win or lose. There is no shame in losing. 60 % of us lose every night, why do you think Vegas guys are billionaires???

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    OK, but that is not the same price you posted in your other thread??? What gives ??? In the other one you have : +2 @ -150 ???? What changed in 5 minutes???? You have to be consistent, win or lose. There is no shame in losing. 60 % of us lose every night, why do you think Vegas guys are billionaires???
    Sorry it is +2 points -150. I thought I typed it the same.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Does anyone see any other decent plays out there?

I am leaning toward Washington since Wade and Deng are out for Miami.