Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

I can't believe Westbrook is playing with a dent in his face.

Some guys sit with a hangnail.

blackgambino
    blackgambino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tooked the Prop bet on Westbrook last week and bet the under 44.5 total points/rebounds/asst crazy thing is he had like 2 points and 6 rebounds in the first half, and thunder were down big. This fool ended up taking 38 shots and gets a triple double. The game barely got to overtime. I don't think that was an accidental shot to the face. They have a nice squad if they had a fully 100% healthy KD. Can't even trade KD now
    I hope I can get the same prop bet 44.5 definitely will take the under. He can't be in there rebounding now, fear of an elbow to the cheek. OKC should've paid jackson

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by blackgambino View Post
    I tooked the Prop bet on Westbrook last week and bet the under 44.5 total points/rebounds/asst crazy thing is he had like 2 points and 6 rebounds in the first half, and thunder were down big. This fool ended up taking 38 shots and gets a triple double. The game barely got to overtime. I don't think that was an accidental shot to the face. They have a nice squad if they had a fully 100% healthy KD. Can't even trade KD now
    I hope I can get the same prop bet 44.5 definitely will take the under. He can't be in there rebounding now, fear of an elbow to the cheek. OKC should've paid jackson
    I would think he's more inclined to stay away from the paint tonight all together.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

I really think he wants to take advantage of playing without KD for aslong as possible

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Some guys sit with a hangnail.
    Answering original question: Maybe it will be an improvement. Then he can make commercials for TV.

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Answering original question: Maybe it will be an improvement. Then he can make commercials for TV.
    So sick of that one clothing commercial of his.

Btw.....
    Russell Westbrook will not have a minutes restriction tonight