44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    Keep rolling
    Thanks man. Nice score on Brooklyn for you.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Thanks bro .. looking forward to your Tuesday thread

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    Thanks bro .. looking forward to your Tuesday thread
    Leans: Atlanta, only because harden is suspended. Cleveland for obvious reasons, Memphis being home vs. Utah, and I have some interest in that Charlotte game, not a lot, but their might be something there. lakers have been playing some ball. If Charlotte could just score some points the over might be worth a look. We'll see, way too early for me just yet.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Glad L.A. held on for ya Just took another look at the card and that ov in Charlotte was my first impulse thought as well.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Glad L.A. held on for ya Just took another look at the card and that ov in Charlotte was my first impulse thought as well.
    Good Morning RP. Yes, luckily they were able to come back. The reason leaning over in today's game is the recent play of the Lakers. Although they are not one of my favorite teams (who does like them??? Jack Nickleson) they have been hitting triple digits. After all, what do they have to lose? Trouble is, can we trust Charlotte to score say 94 or 95 ???

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well obviously I'm a big Nicholson fan haha But yeah Charlotte is on brink of an 8 spot still if they can put a run together. But when I look at 2 bad teams playing this late in year with a total that reasonable the ov is my first thought. Don't see a lot of D here tonight and L.A. has been playing better. Think 104-96 type gm at the least is reasonable unless they turn it into a jump shooting contest and it's brick city all night.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, statiscally speaking, Charlotte averages 94.5 PPG and LAL 99.6. Last 3 Charlotte 98 PPG & LAL about 101. Even if they went by these trends it looks like an over, but Charlotte does like to play defense, I think it's because of their less than stellar offensive play. Too bad their owner, the billionaire doesn't by some offense. If I recall, he really liked to score points. LOL

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I saw MJ billionaire thread poor guy haha.Some clown made generic statement $ can't buy health/happiness though. Bout died laughing when someone posted a pic of Magic smiling who is the perfect example of why that isn't true.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yeah I saw MJ billionaire thread poor guy haha.Some clown made generic statement $ can't buy health/happiness though. Bout died laughing when someone posted a pic of Magic smiling who is the perfect example of why that isn't true.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Leans: Atlanta, only because harden is suspended. Cleveland for obvious reasons, Memphis being home vs. Utah, and I have some interest in that Charlotte game, not a lot, but their might be something there. lakers have been playing some ball. If Charlotte could just score some points the over might be worth a look. We'll see, way too early for me just yet.
    Which would you recommend as a ML to parlay tonight Mag?
    Hawks or Grizz? Leaning Hawks with those Rickets injuries.

Not much time to follow college hoops this season...just checking out scores, but very few bets unless I do a ML parlay with nhl.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Which would you recommend as a ML to parlay tonight Mag?
    Hawks or Grizz? Leaning Hawks with those Rickets injuries.

Not much time to follow college hoops this season...just checking out scores, but very few bets unless I do a ML parlay with nhl.
    To me the obvious parlay would be: Cleveland & Atlanta. Was leaning towards Atlanta & memphis as well. Utah ??? Playing tough, real tough "D" and memphis has been slipping, got to watch that one. Utah has held their last 5 opponents to 82.5 PPG, something to consider, especially with memphis liking defense more than offense.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    To me the obvious parlay would be: Cleveland & Atlanta. Was leaning towards Atlanta & memphis as well. Utah ??? Playing tough, real tough "D" and memphis has been slipping, got to watch that one. Utah has held their last 5 opponents to 82.5 PPG, something to consider, especially with memphis liking defense more than offense.
    Thanks buddy...think I'll go with Hawks.
    Since I put in that futures bet of +2200 to win East, haven't bet on them...should have though.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Thanks buddy...think I'll go with Hawks.
    Since I put in that futures bet of +2200 to win East, haven't bet on them...should have though.
    I only recommend Hawks because James Harden is out. They still should win that game. BOL.

First 12