Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    At minimum.
    Optimist.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Hopefully I can bet both ML's for the Jazz. Who knows what kind of line I'll get dealt by my book.

Nellie's 6 man rotation is going down in flames.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

What the **** happened to Monta Ellis? So much for being the most improved player.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    What the **** happened to Monta Ellis? So much for being the most improved player.
    Not getting a chance anymore. He should've been on the court instead of Jackson tonight, but Nellie is going to run this kid's confidence into the ground, if he hasn't already.

Pietrus has about the lowest basketball IQ of any swingman in the league.

Fatigue is going to kill them with the streaky shooters they got IMHO.

Hawaiian time
    Hawaiian time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah got luck in both games. Golden st had them in game 1 and 2 just culdn't pull it out.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I think you guys are all nuts!

Golden State could easily be up 2-0 in this series instead of the other way around, and it definitely should be 1-1 as all the Warriors had to do was hit one free throw down the stretch tonight in regulation.

Regardless, they now return home to Oakland where they have absolutle pummeled teams the second half of the year. GS wins the next two games and the series returns to Utah tied 2-2.

If you read the thread with the series poll in it, I picked Utah in 7 saying this is one series where the home team could win every game. Well, after watching the first two games, I think the Warriors have a better chance of stealing a game in Utah later in the series than the Jazz do of winning in Oakland, IMO.
    Last edited by LT Profits; 05-10-07 at 03:08 AM.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

GS should have won that one last night. How many free throws did they miss in the final minute? How demoralizing for a team. Maybe they can get it back on track at home but it's a tough sell to a team that's licking its wounds.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

crackerjack,

Not really. Flash back to just last week - The Warriors looked to have Game 5 vs. Mavs in hand and Dallas closed with 13-0 run. Next game, Golden State wins by 69 to win series.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

woulda shoulda coulda

fact is golden st lost and although they might be better prepared for next games the jazz will be looking at tapes as well to modify and make changes.

both teams can shoot we know that but if golden st is off when popping the 3's they will get down too many, also rebounds jazz are all over them and there is nothing golden st. can do about that besides any team that can't make free throws in the final minutes let alone all game forget it

fact of the matter is jazz are a better shooting team than golden st.
    jazz are like a golden st. team but better jazz leave oakland up 3-1
    Last edited by AC1318; 05-10-07 at 09:18 AM.

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Warriors definitely going to make this a series, that's for sure. They could have easily won either game (if not both) except for immature moves down the strech. I think GS takes two in Oaktown and sends it back 2-2... I'm with LT Profits on this one (and apparently the only person saying that as of now) One thing is quite alarming for GS backers\fans is the rebound comparison... nearly 3-1 for Utah.

GS is getting tons more points off turn overs, but I personally believe Utah has more capability of becoming more careful\calculated than GS does of getting those rebounds, so I would say you gotta give Utah the edge there.

GS was one of the best, if not the best team in basketball for the last month or so... they will not go down without a fight that's for sure. If they can get more rebounds and be as aggresive the entire game as they are in the 4th...I think they can still win the series.