boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

freakin hack a Jordan again!!

Change the rules!!!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Guy sucks at ft's but isn't that what sports is ....strategy? What no more double teams on Megatron anymore or pitchouts walks to strong hitters with 2 on and 1b empty? Lol

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I think they should be called intentional fouls and I'm on the Bulls live.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Change the rules? He has to learn, how to make FTs, that's it.

Za_Grik
    Za_Grik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Couldn't agree more R.P.M.

teecee

They are fouling him INTENTIONALLY. That is an intentional foul. Can it be more blatant?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Already to many ridiculous rules sports it's just a gm and should just let them play without overthinking every stupid detail.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Change the rules? He has to learn, how to make FTs, that's it.
    Hey, he's a center who excels and rebounding. He is not expected to make free throws. But today, I bet he was 50%, and that is good enough for a 7' center. Not to mention, 300 straight games. Dependable guy. Who wouldn't want this guy.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah 7 ft post guys usually are terrible from stripe. 6'10/7 ft stretch guys who don't live in paint usually great. I remember back in day Shaq would say how much he worked at it but never got good. Always funny to watch though with his awkward shooting motion and handle while leaning into it and usually stepping ov the line but like always they changed the rules of overlooked them for that dope. Looked like a fukkin retard trying to answer a $100 question on set of Jeopardy when at the line.lmao.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 03-01-15 at 02:42 PM.

SharkAA

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Hey, he's a center who excels and rebounding. He is not expected to make free throws. But today, I bet he was 50%, and that is good enough for a 7' center. Not to mention, 300 straight games. Dependable guy. Who wouldn't want this guy.
    Roy Hibbert, Marc Gasol, Joakim Noah and DeMarcus Cousins are all 72% or better FT shooters. So what's the problem then?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hibbert a true anomaly why he hits ft's so well. Gasol is a good sound fundamental player so no shocker with him. Pretty much same with Noah he's a solid shooter despite having the ugliest delivery in nba.

SharkAA

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Hibbert a true anomaly why he hits ft's so well. Gasol is a good sound fundamental player so no shocker with him. Pretty much same with Noah he's a solid shooter despite having the ugliest delivery in nba.
    Some dudes obviously don't bother learning how to make FTs. Andre Drummond, Andrew Bogut, Dwight Howard along with DeAndre Jordan and I could name some others, just don't care.

smize
    smize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Lmao. Part of the game... And its the part that the elite center lacks.. plain and simple. Those who say change the rules because of it are babies.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by smize View Post
    Lmao. Part of the game... And its the part that the elite center lacks.. plain and simple. Those who say change the rules because of it are babies.

If a guy is breaking out and grabbed it's two shots and ball. How is it any different when you walk up to a guy tap his chest on purpose? Should be 2 shots and ball as both are intentional. How does the league view it differently? Makes zero sense. The fact that it is on purpose means it is intentional. How is it even a question?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

He just needs to get better at shooting free throws. No fukkin excuses.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Teecee I know what you were getting at. However what about final min of a gm you gonna call those fouls the same? They are intentional after all and many cases just a waste of energy to prolong a gm outta reach with idiots still fouling down 9 with like 14 seconds left.

There are many rules in sports that contradict each other the nfl is notorious for it. But again like I said they just over think to much and need to shorten the book.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Every game I watch a team do this Clips still win.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Roy Hibbert, Marc Gasol, Joakim Noah and DeMarcus Cousins are all 72% or better FT shooters. So what's the problem then?
    See post #8.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Chicago should of won todays game if it wasnt for that cheap shot putting butler on the sideline.. facking bullshiet..m

SharkAA

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    See post #8.
    I understand what you're saying. If he is not expected to make FTs, then hack-a-Jordan is a good strategy to use, since it is basically exploiting a weakness. And to be honest, that is one of the things, that should be used in sports.
    50% FT shooting is way way below average in NBA for a 7 foot C.
    Not only, he's the worst 7 foot FT shooter in the NBA (career stats), he's one of the worst FT shooting Centers in the NBA.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I understand what you're saying. If he is not expected to make FTs, then hack-a-Jordan is a good strategy to use, since it is basically exploiting a weakness. And to be honest, that is one of the things, that should be used in sports.
    50% FT shooting is way way below average in NBA for a 7 foot C.
    Not only, he's the worst 7 foot FT shooter in the NBA (career stats), he's one of the worst FT shooting Centers in the NBA.
    I didn't say he isn't expected to by us, the audience, I suspect the team doesn't care. If he hits 50% they seem satisfied. I am sure he tries in practice. Hey Shaq was horrible too but I don't hear anybody complaining about him LOL. Look @ LBJ yesterday, coughed up the game at the end missing 4 free throws, and two would have tied it. He was like 3 for 11. A. Jordan did better than that LOL.

CameronKrazie09
    CameronKrazie09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

Some guys hands are just too big . Like shaqs . Try shooting a volleyball in the hoop if you have normal sized hands is what he used to say . That's what it feels like. It's extremely difficult .