Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Which way?
    Left

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kelly View Post
    The Trade Deadline, passed at the All-Star Break, only says that if a team doesn't have a player on their roster by the deadline, that player can't be on their playoff roster - teams, especially teams that aren't going to make the playoffs like Sacramento and Denver, can still make trades.

Someone must know that Cousins is out but all I could find is that he is questionable for tonight, not out, which doesn't explain the line movement.

BOL
    I WAS INCORRECT - unlike MLB, in the NBA trades are prohibited from the trade deadline until the end of the season. Sorry.

BOL

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I don't think so.

As far as I understand a player has to be registered by March 1st to be on a playoff roster, so in 2 days. Until then players can still be bought out and sign with other teams.

I'm pretty sure trades can't take place anymore. Could be wrong. Anyway what I do know is that the story was in the past tense "Nobody was untouchale at the trade deadline" - implying even Cousins could've been moved.

Questionable does move lines actually for a guy like Cousins. In this case it's doubtful - which is all but out.

I really don't understand how him being available for a trade, even if such a scenario were possible, would move a line though.
    YOU ARE CORRECT, sir. my bad. I thought it was like MLB.

BOL

First 12