Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Warriors / Cavaliers 1H UNDER 109.5

Since Oct 2013, Home Team 1 day rest, previous game on road v. Road Team 1 day rest, previous game on road

O/U 2-9 (1-6, differential > |5|)

BOL
    Last edited by Dan Kelly; 02-26-15 at 11:31 AM.

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

Tailed...under 109 for me too...BOL!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kelly View Post
    Since Oct 2013, Home Team 1 day rest, previous game on road v. Road Team 1 day rest, previous game on road

O/U 2-9 (1-6 differntial > |5|)

BOL
    What does that have to do with tonight's matchup?

Were the current Cleveland and Golden State lineups involved in any of these games?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Has nothing to do with tonight's matchup Coin like all these stats lol. Believe Gsw has won 7 of L8 vs Cavs as well so ya better POUND that Gsw ml

Dan Kelly
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    What does that have to do with tonight's matchup?

Were the current Cleveland and Golden State lineups involved in any of these games?
    It wouldn't matter if all or none of the referenced games involved GS and/or Cle.

What it tells you is the result ATS of games, in the past season and a half (the further back in time you go, the less valid are the results of the situation), where teams were in the same situation as tonights game. It's indisputable that situational analysis can get an advantage v. the opening line because, if you're situational analysis is rigorous, the line will move to your favor usually beating the closing line also.

BOL
    Last edited by Dan Kelly; 02-26-15 at 11:44 AM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hope it hits DK a lot of guys use those type of analytics and some succeed. I'm more of an eye test/situation guy. Hope it hits but Cavs been FLYING outta gate early lately and if splash bros are on fire this one's in trouble. Gonna be a great gm to live bet I think that's where I'm going. Bol!

Dan Kelly
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Hope it hits DK a lot of guys use those type of analytics and some succeed. I'm more of an eye test/situation guy. Hope it hits but Cavs been FLYING outta gate early lately and if splash bros are on fire this one's in trouble. Gonna be a great gm to live bet I think that's where I'm going. Bol!

BOL

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kelly View Post
    It wouldn't matter if all or none of the referenced games involved GS and/or Cle.

What it tells you is the result ATS of games, in the past season and a half (the further back in time you go, the less valid are the results of the situation), where teams were in the same situation as tonights game. It's indisputable that situational analysis can get an advantage v. the opening line because, if you're situational analysis is rigorous, the line will move to your favor usually beating the closing line also.

BOL
    I'm sorry, but this is a bunch of horseshit and I feel sorry for anyone who tails based on these "trends" alone -- win or lose.