Mcducky
    Mcducky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Miami -3.5

I'm just fishing for some thoughts here, but why is Miami favored by 3.5 tonight in Orlando? (I have my own ideas but I'm curious for others input)

nktmpp
    nktmpp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5439

I made a post earlier asking the exact same thing...i don't know why they are favored. my lean is orlando, but im staying away from the game

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

They have covered the last four spreads at Orlando and with Dragic running the offence they have looked much improved.Its a game to stay away from imo,two teams who you cant trust.

Mcducky
    Mcducky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

I am more than likely staying away...

With that said Miami hasn't has only played one average-to-above average team after the All star break (New Orleans) which was only Dragic's first game, so the most recent game was against Philadelphia. As far as I'm concerned those 2 games are a wash as far as the useful data to be gained from either.

Orlando is 2-0 post all star break, Miami is 2-1... Orlando seems like the hotter team, but now that i look at it, they have played bums also (i'm slowly talking myself out of my Orlando lean).

I think Orlando has the advantage at 3 positions, except PG and either C/SF (you could argue Miami may better at one of the positions but not both). Also, taking into account a 70% healthy D-Wade, plus Chris Bosh is absent, who's a large chunk of their play calling and scoring.

So I think this should be maybe a pick em...? the absolute most I can see Miami being favored by is -1 1/2. I'm not saying they won't cover or Orlando is the better team, but -3.5 is too much in my opinion, we shall see (talked myself back into my Orlando lean, still staying away though.)

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cause of Dragic.