IamsoBurnt
    IamsoBurnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

12 games on hump day

12 games and i like

mia nyk dal was bkn phi lac chi den lak mem sas

could u guys let me know what u guys think??

mia heat on the road should beat orlando at home by DD i hope this isnt a trap game but i have faith in the heat and not a lot of faith in orlando at home

nyk are getting 12 points on the road against boston celtics team that doesnt have much fire power but thats not saying a lot the knicks are awful but i can see this game being fairly close

dal are getting 6 points on the road against a atlanta hawk team that hasnt shown me much since the all star game and the dallas bench is pretty nice i know dallas is playing a back to back but i have faith in dallas to keep in close and cover or even win ML

washington wizards are underdogs playing a minnestoa team that i dont see much in and the wizards find a way to win but then again its the wizards but i have hope that they will win this game and get on a roll again they have been running really bad lately but this is a big wake up game for them if they show up

bkn nets are on the road and favored by 2.5 points against a injuried pelican team and the nets could win by DD the pelican team doesnt play very well without there star and they arent very deep either

phili is getting 11 points again against a milwaukee bucks team that i dont see much in and phili could win outright and watch out for javale mcgee and 11 points is a lot hope they show up in the fourth tho

la clippers on the road are playing the houston rockets and the la clippers underdogs by 3.5 points with a deep team and could win this ML on the road CP3 shows up against the houston rockets and it can come down to the last possession

chicago bulls are at home favored by 9 points against the hornets i feel like the injury on d rose could benefit from it and see AB arron brooks step up i hope mo williams doesnt cause him trouble tho

denver nuggets at home and getting 4 points against a struggling phx suns team ty lawson could have a big game hope he doesnt turn the ball over

lakers +9 against the utah jazz team that i dont see winning by DD both teams are coming off wins but lakers +9 has some value

mem grizzles just playing really good basketball should beat the sac kings by DD one thing im worried about is that cousins and rudy gay could show up at home and keep it close to a stacked memphis grizzles team..

sas playing portland on the road but the spurs are getting 3 points and the wake up call against the utah jazz should have them awake and beat a struggling portland team at home and its the spurs

what do u guys think ??

less than 12 hours til tip off 12-0 one time

thoughts??

hester45
    hester45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I'm down with all 12 plays $$$..

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Scratch Denver and maybe Philly, like the rest except spurs. BOL

smize
    smize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Bold predictions... Good luck

IamsoBurnt

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    Scratch Denver and maybe Philly, like the rest except spurs. BOL
    denver at home and getting 4 points could hit if they just dont turn the ball over and i really think the suns are pretty bad ..

philly +10.5 is a fair line and milwaukee at home winning by DD i assume not..

spurs on the road could hit +3 vs portland i could see this game going to the last possession and the +3 could be really helpful and plus the blazers hasnt been showing much swagger lately

my opinion..

12 bold picks

IamsoBurnt

denver at home and getting 4 points could hit if they just dont turn the ball over and i really think the suns are pretty bad ..

philly +10.5 is a fair line and milwaukee at home winning by DD i assume not..

spurs on the road could hit +3 vs portland i could see this game going to the last possession and the +3 could be really helpful and plus the blazers hasnt been showing much swagger lately

my opinion..

12 bold picks ..best of luck to all..and have fun..bol and hf

smize

I think new York Knicks and the 76ers will both get blown out tonight . By at least 15

IamsoBurnt

Quote Originally Posted by smize View Post
    I think new York Knicks and the 76ers will both get blown out tonight . By at least 15
    i cant wait to find out anyways

the ny knicks on the road should put at least 90 points i hope plus the 10 they are getting ..i dont see boston scoring over 100 but then again i could be wong..

the 76ers another bold pick by me getting DD points on the road against a milwaukee team i dont see scoring over 100 points either and i could see the 76ers keeping it fairly close through out 4 quarters..

smize

I can see the 76ers even losing by 20 tonight. Easily. And the Celtics are on a role now. Bet your ass they will score 101+ points tonight .

IamsoBurnt

Quote Originally Posted by smize View Post
    I can see the 76ers even losing by 20 tonight. Easily. And the Celtics are on a role now. Bet your ass they will score 101+ points tonight .
    they may but i still think that the 76ers could cover as well as the knicks anyways GL with ur bold money line picks

smize