rattlemonkey
    rattlemonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 647

Pacers +6.5

I really like the pacers tonight, see a lot of people on the other side...two hot teams but I can see westbrook getting frustrated in this one and chucking up bad shots. I think this is a bad matchup in general for the thunder. Thoughts?

rattlemonkey

Also okc's 4th game in 6 nights, can't see them covering for fifth straight game. I locked it in already so I'm clearly biased.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Why is this a bad match up "in general" for the Thunder?

Not sure I'm backing OKC but I am curious about your reasons.

hottips
    hottips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1370

okc can & will easily cover that point spread all day every day

IamsoBurnt
    IamsoBurnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

thats a bold pick gl and hf im going with the thunder -7

rattlemonkey

Westbrook has been playing out of his mind, and I think Indiana has the pieces to control him and frustrate him. They are better at rebounding than the teams okc has faced of late, and watching the pacers over the stretch, they have been 'annoying' to play against.

I don't have a lot of faith in Westbrook to make smart decisions when frustrated. Now I should state, I am an okc fan, but I'm not sure they can keep this going against a pesky, rejuvenated pacers squad.

Probably not the hard evidence you're looking for, but I see Indiana keeping it close. I've been wrong before unlike most posters on here, lol. Bol
    Last edited by rattlemonkey; 02-24-15 at 05:12 PM.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by rattlemonkey View Post
    Westbrook has been playing out of his mind, and I think Indiana has the pieces to control him and frustrate him. They are better at rebounding than the teams okc has faced of late, and watching the pacers over the stretch, they have been 'annoying' to play against.

I don't have a lot of faith in Westbrook to make smart decisions when frustrated. Now I should state, I am an okc fan, but I'm not sure they can keep this going against a pesky, rejuvenated pacers squad.

Probably not the hard evidence you're looking for, but I see Indiana keeping it close. I've been wrong before unlike most posters on here, lol. Bol
    Lol. I won't bust your balla for having an opinion. You have reasons. That's good enough for me.

You may be wrong but we all are sometimes. GL.