chasetin9
    chasetin9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Hack-A-Jordan Gonna kill the clips

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Thought Pop wasn't into hacking, he's taking it to a new level tonight.

Great game aside from that.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

The league needs to ban this. It really screws up the flow of the game and is horrible to watch.

I'm not mad at the Spurs. They're trying to win within the rules but who wants to watch this shit?

It should be an intentional foul. 1 shot and the ball.

chasetin9

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    The league needs to ban this. It really screws up the flow of the game and is horrible to watch.

I'm not mad at the Spurs. They're trying to win within the rules but who wants to watch this shit?

It should be an intentional foul. 1 shot and the ball.
    Or it could be simple,you only can foul the player that has the ball

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by chasetin9 View Post
    Or it could be simple,you only can foul the player that has the ball
    Yeah. I'm with that too.

How is hugging a guy 40 ft away from the ball not an intentional foul?

chasetin9

Yeah. I'm with that too.

How is hugging a guy 40 ft away from the ball not an intentional foul?
    Idk man, thats gonna be a problem for the clips in the future,I hope it's not this bad come play off time

Mase of Base

I don't like it either especially in the first 3 qrts.

But can you take it out? Maybe in the last quarter extend it to four mins instead of two? I think that would be okay.

If you can't shoot free throws after playing basketball for for your entire life and are paid disgusting amounts to do so I don't have any sympathy.

Mase of Base

Now I think about it you have to call a foul, if they take it out you could push a guy over or hold him and it'd be okay. No way you can remove it from the game other than extending the 2 min scenario.

chasetin9

Idk,but this is going to make me not want to bet any clipper game in the future,Teams are gonna continue to do this,gonna ruin the whole outcome.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Now I think about it you have to call a foul, if they take it out you could push a guy over or hold him and it'd be okay. No way you can remove it from the game other than extending the 2 min scenario.
    No.

Make it an intentional foul. One shot and the ball.

Jordan misses the FT but the Clippers retain possession.

It essentially makes the strategy useless and they run out of fouls.

I know teams foul at the end of the game when they are down but that is different. They are fouling the guy with the ball so they're making an actual play on the ball in a sense.
    Points Awarded:

Mase of Base gave BigDofBA 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigDofBA

This Damn game is lasting an additional 30 minutes BC of this shit.

Mase of Base

Idk,but this is going to make me not want to bet any clipper game in the future,Teams are gonna continue to do this,gonna ruin the whole outcome.
    It usually only effects totals as the Clips are usually up by a few baskets when it happens. And teams have been doing it for years, howard, jordan, adams and a few more no doubt.

Really surprised Pop is doing this tonight in a reg season game away from home.

Mase of Base

No.

Make it an intentional foul. One shot and the ball.

Jordan misses the FT but the Clippers retain possession.

It essentially makes the strategy useless and they run out of fouls.

I know teams foul at the end of the game when they are down but that is different. They are fouling the guy with the ball so they're making an actual play on the ball in a sense.
    Ah yes that scenario makes sense, I like it. Actually surprised the NBA hasn't implemented it as it's only negative press it gets.

chasetin9

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    It usually only effects totals as the Clips are usually up by a few baskets when it happens. And teams have been doing it for years, howard, jordan, adams and a few more no doubt.

Really surprised Pop is doing this tonight in a reg season game away from home.
    It can affect both the total and the spread,spurs were fouling when they were up in the 2nd with 7 mins left,shit you'll never know what the next team would do,Use a bunch of bench players to foul in the beginning of the game and just race out to a big lead,I know that wont happen,but still.

TheHumanTripod
    TheHumanTripod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

It's not the leagues problem. The clippers are 25-50 at the free throw line. That's ridiculous! You've been playing the damn game your whole life and get paid millions to do so, yet can't even make a wide open shot. No wonder the nba blows

Mase of Base

It can affect both the total and the spread,spurs were fouling when they were up in the 2nd with 7 mins left,shit you'll never know what the next team would do,Use a bunch of bench players to foul in the beginning of the game and just race out to a big lead,I know that wont happen,but still.

Agreed man but this is another level of hacking it's usually nowhere near this bad in a reg season game.

Pop must have a wager on this he wanted it bad! Good to see the right side come out on top.

GL on ya bets

emkee13
    emkee13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Killed the Spurs instead. Pops tried to be too smart, dude should have been fouling DJ when they were up in the 3rd to halt the Clippers momentum, not when they were down in the 4th. Put this loss on Pops and Kawhi.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanTripod View Post
    It's not the leagues problem. The clippers are 25-50 at the free throw line. That's ridiculous! You've been playing the damn game your whole life and get paid millions to do so, yet can't even make a wide open shot. No wonder the nba blows
    I totally agree with you but I just don't want to watch that crap.

He should be better. I'm better.

JoJo5473
    JoJo5473's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

I remember it was Jeff Van Gandy who once said if hacking is only allowed in the first 46 minutes but not the last two then why should it be allowed at all. I totally agree with him. It makes the game ugly and kind off pointless in a way.