BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Golden State will probably play OKC and then the Spurs.

I think they win both of those series but they will be long series. 6-7 games.

Meanwhile, Memphis will draw the Clippers in round one and cruise in like 5 games and then they'll play Dallas and probably win in five games again.

They'll be rested and take down the Warriors in six games in the Conference Finals.

Portland and Houston will go out in round 1. They aren't built for the playoffs.

Memphis is built to come out of the West

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

i've said the same. warriors or memphis will rep the west

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

What are the Grizz odds to win it all right now? No one in the East will touch them come finals if they manage to win the West.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Golden State will probably play OKC and then the Spurs.

I think they win both of those series but they will be long series. 6-7 games.

Meanwhile, Memphis will draw the Clippers in round one and cruise in like 5 games and then they'll play Dallas and probably win in five games again.

They'll be rested and take down the Warriors in six games in the Conference Finals.

Portland and Houston will go out in round 1. They aren't built for the playoffs.

Memphis is built to come out of the West
    The most likely scenario right now is MEM-SAS in rd 1. And SAS has Grizz number. But if the deck gets reshuffled and Grizz get to avoid SAS/OKC until the West finals, it might be worth a shot.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    The most likely scenario right now is MEM-SAS in rd 1. And SAS has Grizz number. But if the deck gets reshuffled and Grizz get to avoid SAS/OKC until the West finals, it might be worth a shot.
    I'm making predictions here.

I think the Spurs move up and the Clipps move down.

It shall be interesting to see how close or off I am.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Memphis has been my pick since December or so after I wasn't particularly high on them coming into the season.

The team to avoid for them is obviously the Spurs. The Griffin injury and Dallas' recent shitty play probably means the Spurs could move up and not play the Grizzlies until at least the second round.

BigDofBA

Anyone jump on this?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I like the Grizzlies. If there's one team to try to avoid in the West, it might be them.