Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Wetbrook wins MVP

After three knee surgeries he throws up a game like that and Derrick Rose was a no show playing it safe. Ah sorry fellas that is Westbrook not Wetbrook

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Lebron is the best

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Westbrook is a killer

Rose is not

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Love westbrook
    His swagger and explosive dunks.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Rose was not an all star pal. Westbrook was a good pick he always goes hard even if the game does not matter does like fukkin Pete Rose or Sean Taylor.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Rose was not an all star pal. Westbrook was a good pick he always goes hard even if the game does not matter does like fukkin Pete Rose or Sean Taylor.
    u sure RM? i heard Rose stayed back in Chicago cause he hurt his eyebrow banging it into his pillow

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Westbrook is the most exciting player to watch in a long time, he's AI with better shooting skills!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

definitely a good all-star weekend for the bruins...

jjgold

What's amazing is Harden is actually better than Westbrook

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Wetbook is not that good

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Wetbook is not that good
    you don't think so?

He is so explosive, obviously a volume shooter, but he can create so many things and is a stat filler, he boards, creates steals, distributes when he wants to ... If he could get an ounce of pure PG in him I think he'd be the best player in the league, but that last thing has him lacking at times.

jjgold

Westbrook problem is he dominates the ball too much at the end of games and takes too many bad shots therefore it gives his team a tough shot to win

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Rose = Pussy power

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    you don't think so?

He is so explosive, obviously a volume shooter, but he can create so many things and is a stat filler, he boards, creates steals, distributes when he wants to ... If he could get an ounce of pure PG in him I think he'd be the best player in the league, but that last thing has him lacking at times.
    The guy won't win a ring therefore he's not that good to win a ring

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

so when kobe ball hogs and scores 30 points he's considered one of the greatest but when westbrook ball hogs and scores 45 he's considered not that good?

c'mon man, if you've watched okc games, he gives the ball to kd for the last shots. it's just that kd's been cold as of late.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

I'm not sure if Westbrook is even the best PG in the game.
    Oh sure, Westrbook can score, but so can Curry.
    Wall and Paul average over double digit assists a game, every game, and Westbrook coughs up the ball 4 times a game.
    Paul rarely makes mistakes, leads all PG's in assist/TO ratio, and isn't that what you really want in your point guard, an eye popping 5:1 assist to turnover ratio.
    Paul can light it up too, not just much as Westbrook can light it up, but Paul is the truer and better PG

KevinGates
    KevinGates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I voted to leBron James because Westbrook was selfish on the game and he tried for three all the time except some dunks

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    What's amazing is Harden is actually better than Westbrook
    Harden ruins teams period. The rockets will never amount to anything. Okc has at least gone to a finals with Westbrook. Harden will never get Houston to a finals. He bogs down the offense with his crap isolation, he plays soft lazy defense. Harden is numbers only

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Harden ruins teams period. The rockets will never amount to anything. Okc has at least gone to a finals with Westbrook. Harden will never get Houston to a finals. He bogs down the offense with his crap isolation, he plays soft lazy defense. Harden is numbers only
    Harden was on the team the only time they went to the finals and once he left they never made it back. And yes Harden is better than Westbrook and maybe should of been all star mvp because of better reb and assist numbers and more efficient scoring.

jjgold

Harden is clearly better

Much more effective explosive scorer

stevenash

Harden was on the team the only time they went to the finals and once he left they never made it back. And yes Harden is better than Westbrook and maybe should of been all star mvp because of better reb and assist numbers and more efficient scoring.
    Harden is a beast, I love the guy, he belongs in the same sentence as Westbrook.
    Give Harden a Durant like Westbrook has, you'll see a Rocket team with 7 more wins a season, every season.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You need to take another look at his defense. It has significantly improved this year, after playing on the national team.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

haters will continue to say shit about d rose.

"A no show"

go fukkin live your pathetic life.

stevenash

I don't dislike Rose, this is the only thing negative I have to say, he's too frail.
    I think he could put up eye popping numbers if healthy, he's the NBA version of Tulo in baseball.
    They both are really good but we may never know how really good because they are out on the DL too much.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I don't dislike Rose, this is the only thing negative I have to say, he's too frail.
    I think he could put up eye popping numbers if healthy, he's the NBA version of Tulo in baseball.
    They both are really good but we may never know how really good because they are out on the DL too much.
    Its sickening how people criticize the guy, thouGh.

He suffered a SERIOUS knee injury. Some people never come back from it. He took a while to heal, everyone is different when it comes to rehab.

Having torn the fukk out of my knee myself, i know just how hard it is, physically and mentally, to recover.
    people who have never suffered the injury or anything similar really cannot say shit

stevenash

^
    I used to wrestle (the real kind) I've fukked up ankles, I know all about it.
    I have now chronic knee pain, I get by on tylenol with codeine.
    I know, some guys can bounce back in 3 weeks, when others need 3 months, like I said, Tulo is the same way, amazing talent, but can't seem to heal fast enough or heal correctly.

Imagine how much more Bo Jackson could have done too, the list is endless.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

^
    I used to wrestle (the real kind) I've fukked up ankles, I know all about it.
    I have now chronic knee pain, I get by on tylenol with codeine.
    I know, some guys can bounce back in 3 weeks, when others need 3 months, like I said, Tulo is the same way, amazing talent, but can't seem to heal fast enough or heal correctly.

Imagine how much more Bo Jackson could have done too, the list is endless.
    Yes sir.
    I just hate to see the hate.
    just cause rose is a pro athlete, people expect invincibility.
    It took me a year and a half to feel like i could play competitively again after i had my knee Surgery.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

i'm not sure if westbrook is even the best pg in the game.
    Oh sure, westrbook can score, but so can curry.
    Wall and paul average over double digit assists a game, every game, and westbrook coughs up the ball 4 times a game.
    Paul rarely makes mistakes, leads all pg's in assist/to ratio, and isn't that what you really want in your point guard, an eye popping 5:1 assist to turnover ratio.
    Paul can light it up too, not just much as westbrook can light it up, but paul is the truer and better pg

chris paul is trash gtfo

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    chris paul is trash gtfo
    Dude, he's a career double/double.
    He averages 18 a game, 10 assists a game, unbelievable assist to turnover ratio, hits his free throws, is around 40 percent from three point land.

That's trash?

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Only watched the Game for about 10 minutes total because of SNL.

But from the tip-off to about the 8 minute mark I could see Westbrook had one goal and one goal only,

to win the MVP. Seemed everytime I tuned in, watching his play confirmed my original belief.
    He achieved his goal. Good for him.

stevenash

^
    How great was that SNL?
    I could have done without Matt Lauer, but that sir was pure entertainment.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

^
    How great was that SNL?
    I could have done without Matt Lauer, but that sir was pure entertainment.
    Yeah Nash, those anniversary shows are tough to pull off, but they did a great job.
    I was in like 6 th grade in 1975 and my sister was in 7th ( junior high) and she introduced me and my friends to the show. So for the first 15 years or so was a big fan. Read some books about the behind the scene shenanigans.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Harden will never lead Houston to a finals. That's how I judge players. Harden was astrocious in the playoffs when he was with okc so that clearly wasn't why they got there. I would take Westbrook over harden a million times. Harden plays zero defense and when he over exerts himself one game he's a shell of himself the next game. He only cares about numbers. Houston will never be a contender. People who think harden is amazing are the same people who like Chris Paul or thought rondo is a top 5 pg but now retract those statements

stevenash

I'm not crazy about Paul but he's a top 5 PG

jjgold

No smaller type guards win NBA championships anymore

Height wins

12 Last