Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Kevin Durant Finally has that FIRE IN HIS BELLY

Kevin Durant didn't mince words when talking to the media about the media Saturday in New York at All-Star Weekend.
    [+] Enlarge<cite>Kim Klement/USA TODAY Sports</cite>Thunder star Kevin Durant called out the media at All-Star Weekend.

"You guys really don't know s---," Durant told reporters.
    Durant's striking statement came in response to a question about continued speculation about Oklahoma City Thunder coach Scott Brooks' job security. Brooks has often fallen under media criticism the past few seasons, but Durant has always been quick to defend his coach, noting during his MVP speech that Brooks doesn't get any credit, "even though you deserve all of it."

Durant was later asked what kinds of questions he'd prefer the media to focus on.

"To be honest, man, I'm only here talking to y'all because I have to," Durant said. "So I really don't care. Y'all not my friends. You're going to write what you want to write. You're going to love us one day and hate us the next. That's a part of it. So I just learn how to deal with y'all."

Its about fukking time!!!! Thats what i'm talking about! Fukk the Media. Fukk every single one of those rooster suckers.

I love this type of thing. Hell yeah i hope he goes full "Marshawn Lynch" on them the rest of the season.

Durant IMO has always lacked attitude. He has always been too nice. The fun loving charismatic super star. Great guy but as the old saying goes
    " Nice guys finish last".

You guys might want to consider getting a futures bet down on the Thunder.

If he gets a chip on his shoulder watch out. Him and Westbrook will be unstoppable.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

It seems like he trying too hard.

I would rather him be himself rather than be fake. If a guy like Kobe acted that way, at least it would be believable.

Jordan was great and he didn't act like a dick to everyone. I'm not sure what's up with these guys.

Durant and Westbrook have started slamming the local media as well. If they think OKC media is tough on them, they should try playing in a place like New York.

Local media has been hard on KD the last two years BC the Thunder have supposedly two top 10 players and haven't won anything.

KD loved being praised for three years but when he got completely taken out of games by the likes of Tony Allen he can't handle the critics.

OKC will lose a star. I would rather have Westbrook if I had to choose. Obviously I want them both but that seems like a dream.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Another stupid useless post by BB.