44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Atlanta Hawks

They have won a ton of games. They play as a team. Not taking anything away from their capabilities, but I think they are over valued and over rated. Come the second half we will see who the better teams are. They will have a hard time getting by Cleveland & Chicago. When and if some others get healthy, they better look out. Think everybody took them too lightly first half. Let's see what they are made of come "crunch time". Just a topic while we have some down time.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

I do agree with you that they will be slightly worse than the first half, but that is not very hard since they DOMINATED first half....

just a prediction for this thread - 60% of the people will come in here and agree with you and say "the hawks suck"

the other 40% - "you are just another dbag who is taking them lightly ... keep fading clown"

This site is ridiculous and reminds me every day of why I went away from this place for like 2 years.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    I do agree with you that they will be slightly worse than the first half, but that is not very hard since they DOMINATED first half....

just a prediction for this thread - 60% of the people will come in here and agree with you and say "the hawks suck"

the other 40% - "you are just another dbag who is taking them lightly ... keep fading clown"

This site is ridiculous and reminds me every day of why I went away from this place for like 2 years.
    First of all I never said they suck. Second of all I made a ton cashing on them not fading them, and third and lastly, I just think the second time around the block, people will catch up to them. Guys like LBJ don't give two shits about the first half, it's all about playoffs, you know that. Indy is finally getting healthy, healthy to win anything, I don't know. Just a topic for discussion, thank you for your thoughts.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

No i know you make legitimate points and threads - I was just referring to the ridiculous responses - but one team I keep thinking about is Indiana too - I thought they were going to tank, but they really haven't and can make a push for a 7 or 8 seed and hey in the East??? they might have a shot

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    No i know you make legitimate points and threads - I was just referring to the ridiculous responses - but one team I keep thinking about is Indiana too - I thought they were going to tank, but they really haven't and can make a push for a 7 or 8 seed and hey in the East??? they might have a shot
    Fair enough. I agree there are a lots and lots of "bad" posts in this forum sometimes, believe me I know. I just try to stick with the guys I know and get their feedback & give & take. We can always "agree to disagree" without all the sarcasms that goes on here daily. Also agree, Indy can be dangerous, I posted that the other night when one of the fella's was taking some other team ( I forget) giving Indy points, and I told him they were "sneaky", not good " sneaky". Don't you know Indy won outright.

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

I seriously don't know why Chicago Bulls keep coming up whenever there's talk of finals, championship, winning east. I don't see this Bulls team as a serious contender. They can't beat the Hawks, the Wizard and definitely can't get pass Lebron.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by olamide View Post
    I seriously don't know why Chicago Bulls keep coming up whenever there's talk of finals, championship, winning east. I don't see this Bulls team as a serious contender. They can't beat the Hawks, the Wizard and definitely can't get pass Lebron.
    Agreed, the Bulls are too uneven shall we say. My original point was I think the Hawks (right now) are over valued. I doubt at the end of the day the win the East. Thanks for checking in.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    They have won a ton of games. They play as a team. Not taking anything away from their capabilities, but I think they are over valued and over rated. Come the second half we will see who the better teams are. They will have a hard time getting by Cleveland & Chicago. When and if some others get healthy, they better look out. Think everybody took them too lightly first half. Let's see what they are made of come "crunch time". Just a topic while we have some down time.
    Guys, remember this post.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Hawks won't make finals, most likely won't make eastern conference finals. Truth is, if they were in the west, they'd probably be a 7th seed.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Hawks won't make finals, most likely won't make eastern conference finals. Truth is, if they were in the west, they'd probably be a 7th seed.
    Well, at least someone finally agrees with me. Said this 1 week ago.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    AS Mr. Spock said: " Remember"