loss lastnight , 64-37 ATS 63.4 pct PM for play be back at 6.00

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

Let's get them tonight Maxxie!!!

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

There's only 1 nba game today,maxi-pad only bets dog........ I don't have to pm you to know what team you're taking.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    There's only 1 nba game today,maxi-pad only bets dog........ I don't have to pm you to know what team you're taking.
    Why do you bother with this guy ???? He went underground, leave him there. He isn't that good to begin with.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Lol yeah your're right, let's him remain in the underground where he belongs

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

No idea why this guy hasn't been banned yet...If you want to share a play - post it like everyone does, everything else is shady, i.e. PM, twitter etc etc...facken retard clown.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

No nba play last night. Not sure why everyone getting their panties in a knot. Guy gives plays for free if you just p.m. him quite simple. If you like it play if not don't pretty basic. Last I checked this is a business not a popularity contest or show you what I can do display.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    No nba play last night. Not sure why everyone getting their panties in a knot. Guy gives plays for free if you just p.m. him quite simple. If you like it play if not don't pretty basic. Last I checked this is a business not a popularity contest or show you what I can do display.
    Agreed, dont know why people have to hate so much. If you dont like it, just dont open the damn thread, damn

leetreaper

I don't know how pathetic one can be to PM some clown for the picks, not to mention defend him for that...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    I don't know how pathetic one can be to PM some clown for the picks, not to mention defend him for that...
    Besides, read the heading: "NBA Play Thursday" If you don't open it how do you know it says PM ??????

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Mag/Lee I respect both you guys but seriously? There are a handful of truly great posters on this board who run dailys. I personally have always liked Max and his style picking 1 a day an no cowboy bet the board crap. Most of us probably spend 1 hour or more daily looking at games , lines, situations, #'s , and even searching what other cappers have. I realize this new approach from Max is strange and maybe he has other motives down the road getting into toutville and charging. But if taking 10 seconds out of your day to pm a guy hitting 60%+ for his free take is too much then your missing what this business is all about.

boydako13

That's right Mcmurphy...I won a lot from Maxxie...even in nfl & wnba...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hey I make 3/4 bets per day generally that's going off my own stuff and I got Max/LuckyG at sbr and 1 tout I really respect who releases free ones daily or I can find his bigger plays across the street free to mix in. Everyone has their own methods but if I find a capper I like and trust who's hitting ov 60% you bet your sweet ass I will use it to my advantage

boydako13

Yup..also LuckyG

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah Dako the childish trolling that goes on here daily is endless. Guys cheering others misery, accusing them of betting air etc. If you cut thru all the b.s. and look deeper you can find some gems and guys who match your style. Only time I call someone out is if I spot a true phony or catch someone in obvious lie but I rarely even bother.

To me I don't give a fukk if your betting with toilet paper squares or real $. But if you got the cajones to get up here and give out winners daily and don't mind the b.s. much respect! Only clowns here wishing another's demise or trolling with 20 posts a day talking Shit is either a frustrated loser in this game or working for the books plain and simple. One of my fave movie scenes ever was Godfather 2 where the old jew was explaining to Michael down in Fl how it's only business and I don't give a shit otherwise. That old dude was a straight up hustler/businessman who had no time for childish games. That gets respect!
    Points Awarded:

boydako13 gave R.P. McMurphy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yeah Dako the childish trolling that goes on here daily is endless. Guys cheering others misery, accusing them of betting air etc. If you cut thru all the b.s. and look deeper you can find some gems and guys who match your style. Only time I call someone out is if I spot a true phony or catch someone in obvious lie but I rarely even bother.

To me I don't give a fukk if your betting with toilet paper squares or real $. But if you got the cajones to get up here and give out winners daily and don't mind the b.s. much respect! Only clowns here wishing another's demise or trolling with 20 posts a day talking Shit is either a frustrated loser in this game or working for the books plain and simple. One of my fave movie scenes ever was Godfather 2 where the old jew was explaining to Michael down in Fl how it's only business and I don't give a shit otherwise. That old dude was a straight up hustler/businessman who had no time for childish games. That gets respect!
    Well then "get r done" any questions???

leetreaper