Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why Hawks +200 is a great bet!!!

I smoke a lot so my memory isn't too great, but over the last 3 years this scenario has happened many times.

Team A plays Team B in Team A's house. On the next day, Team A plays Team B in Team B's house.

Team B beats Team A in Team A's house on the first night.

The next day, after being embarrassed in their own house, Team A beats Team B in Team B's house. The road underdog, for whatever reason, wins these back to backs often, because losing back to back games to the same team is embarrassing.

Yesterday the Cavs ruined the Hawks home game.

Tonite, I expect a very motivated Hawks team to ruin Lebron's birthday.

Take the spread and the ML

bsimp3021
    bsimp3021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

do you have any stats to prove it cause i kinda like the play

LBJ23
    LBJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Cavs swept the Hawks in the playoffs last year and look even better now. It's either Cavs or no play on this game.

bsimp3021
    bsimp3021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

well if you say so...
    wait your name is LBJ23...

regretz
    regretz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Normally I usually like plays like this, I tend to play them myself in most spots actually. But I don't know if I could get myself to close one eye on last night's 4th quarter showing the Hawks put up. They literally did not score their first basket until 3:00 left in the 4th!! Wow that was beyond abysmal. I almost thought they were gonna be scoreless in the 4th at home!

Anyways off the top of my head, I can remember one recent matchup that is against this though... which is Raptors vs Detroit. Raptors blew Detroit away on their floor and then the next game was at home and they blew em away again. Though they did let Detroit comeback in the 4th that's why the score is closer than it seems, when actually it wasn't. The only difference though, is that they didn't play B2B the next day. But that's still the same to me, since they didn't play anyone else in between.

12/27/09 DET W 102-95
    12/23/09 @DET W 94-64

moneymaker09
    moneymaker09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

if ur posting a whole thread making people risk their money u better be pretty confident wen u say that

LBJ23
    LBJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker09 View Post
    if ur posting a whole thread making people risk their money u better be pretty confident wen u say that
    This is what everyone on here does. However, this logic is a dumb reason to make this bet.

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

The home and home sht usually works out well, but when LeBron locks down their best player whenever the hell he wants, you cant bet on that team. I wouldn't be surprised if the Hawks actually won, but I sure as hell wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs blew them out again either. Scoring 0 points in the first 9minutes of the 4th quarter makes you hmmm think twice before betting on that team again.

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Explain to me why you would ever take a team ML against the hottest team in the NBA right now? Just like any bet, it has a chance, but with so many other games tonight if you can't find a better bet than this you need to quit gambling.

LaiLai
    LaiLai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Yeah. I'm Going Against The Hawks Today. If they Cnt win At home. I Don't See them winning at cleveland. It's Not NJN you're talking abt.

spredzgeek
    spredzgeek's Avatar Become A Pro!

if it was easy it wouldnt be gambling,