namwen1
    namwen1's Avatar Become A Pro!

6-1 ATS Yesterday But Today...

Is a different day. I am going to give you my picks but some i am a bit "iffy" about.

Orl(-10.5)
    Mem(-2)
    Cha(+6)
    Atl(+6.5)
    Nyn(-2)
    Uth(-8)
    Mia(+2)
    Bos(+2.5)
    Sac(-2)
    Por(-6.5)

Let me just say that my sim indicates that portland can cover at -8, but i just can't stand behind that with their injuries plus lac is not a bad team. going to stay away from this one probably. also, mia has shitty history against hornets in new orleans, but...new orleans on 2nd of b2b and my sim shows mia can cover at -5.5. other notes of interest,my sim has sac over phi exactly -2, uth actually -7.5 on my sim but still comfortable with laying 8. Tracking this system since christmas day 25-10 ATS

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Start posting the daily sim. picks and lets see how you do.

namwen1
    namwen1's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have been for the past 3 days. just look for posts under my user name mentioning picks and you can verify the 6-1 yesterday but also 3-4 the day before (not so good). i mostly parlay my picks so i am trying to perfect a method that hits high %. Another note to add to my original post in this thread, the pick i like the most for today is memphis -2 over indiana. pacers are on the 2nd of b2b and are horrible to boot. memphis playing well covering at dallas last saturday and defeating washington at home monday. conley, gay, randolph, & co. clicking right now particularly against mediocre to weak teams...anyone else share my sentiment?

Gio21
    Gio21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

thanks for todays plays! a little extra $$ never hurts anyone