johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Anything is possible! Alot of dudes got royally hosed last night. Let's get a quick mid-season run do down here:

Dallas= Hot Garbage. This team wins when you least expects them to and loses when you least expect them to. Don't trust the Mavs against top teams from the West or East, or hot teams in general. They're only good against mid to low tier teams out west and east. Don't trust them as favorites over 6 points to mid to high tier teams. Don't trust them as under dogs of +5 or less to mid-high level teams as well.

Chicago= Just like the Mavericks. Consistently inconsistent. Plays up for good teams. Plays down for shitty teams. Only good as a dog or favorite of -4 points or less.

Miami Heat = Only good against bottom feader team as a favorite of -5 or less. Also good as a dog of +8 or more to mid to low level teams.

Expect the unexpected in the NBA. If a team is a double digit doggie at home, go with the home dog or don't make a play at all. Not every double digit road favorite has the energy to blow teams out on a back-to-back.

Take into consideration the bounce back effect in the NBA. If a team loses their previous game, especially if they were blown out, and their upcoming opponent just won a big game, then play the losing team with the plus points in the following game.

Likewise, take into consideration the let down effect. If a team wins a big game and its upcoming opponent is a mid level to bottom feeder team, take the points in the upcoming game with the mid to bottom feeder team.

Add on more if you can. Also, those of you who are cold as ice, keep posting! This can also be a positive thing as you can be a good fade material and help others win.
    Last edited by johnnymapalo; 02-10-15 at 05:37 AM.

broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

so this would mean to take brooklyn against memphisu today? i feel like memphis will go hard as they are about to enter the all-star break

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Always take pts when Bulls favored at home

Star is out angle but only 1st gm! Guy taking his spot will max effort while team on flip side might lull a bit since LBJ or Harden out. So take advantage of the extra cushy line and back team with player out.

Fading teams playing at Utah or Denver playing b2b's always been a solid angle or wait till half and get 2h line.

Sandwich spot let's say Gsw got a nice road win at Port then play a shit team like Sac in Queentown followed by a big showdown with Clips or Spurs next. Total focus won't be on Queens there obviously they have mentally mailed that one in as a W and looking forward to bigger fish so take the pts in the gm between the 2 slices of bread haha.

One of my last points and strongest is know the damn league and ebb/flow going on. Kind of going back to my earlier point why would anyone back Nugs right now? Team plays no defense and too much tension with Shaw maybe they've even quit on him. Saw a few guys saying take the pts vs Okc yesterday and smh. Why would you fade a team desperate for wins right now vs a scrub pack like Denver? This is where guys who strictly cap based on #'s fail. Your #'s might show value and you like the b2b spot. But obviously you are out of touch if you back Nugs there.

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Have you been betting the Hawks their last 25 or 30 games?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Personally I backed Hotlanta 5 times during "The streak". Have not backed them in a couple weeks and unfortunately 1-3 on fades but had Memphis pretty big on Sunday! They have fallen back to earth a bit as expected but still playing real good ball.

Hard to find these teams at times or know how long it's gonna last honestly which is why I was a bit late to the party and started looking for fade spots a bit too early. A team has to have won 4/5 straight at least before people generally notice and rarely do these things go as long as we've seen Miami/Atl do in recent years. But yeah general rule is DONT step in front of a runaway bus haha!

JoJo5473
    JoJo5473's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

Dallas and Chicago so true. The mavs have only beat 3 of their last 15 opponents that are currently in the western playoff picture, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make the playoffs. And the bulls where do I start with these fukkers, they are the only team in the league whose home record is significantly worse than their road records, it's unreal, in a bad way.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Good info. Heard the same about the Suns on here, beat up on bad teams and fold when facing solid playoff teams. Since I read that, it's proven true. Small sample size, but something to take notice about

Keep the info coming!