JoJo5473
    JoJo5473's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

What's your worst stretch of losses in NBA betting

For me it’s the past 9 days:

1. Jan 31st, Spurs host Clippers. The spurs had dominated the clippers so far this season, winning games while covering the spread both at home and on the road. The Clippers are on a bad spot playing their 3rd game in 4 days all on the road, so it’s fitting to go with the spurs covering the spread of -5 right? No. The spurs lost to the clippers by 20 points on their home court. It was spurs’ ONLY loss in the last 6 games and clippers’ ONLY win in their last 5.

2. Feb 2nd, Raptors host Bucks. Like the spursvs clippers series, the raptors had won both games against the bucks while covering the spread, and this time the bucks are without Brandon Knight, Zaza Pachulia and Ersan Ilyasova, so they don’t have their floor general who leads the team in points and assists and they don’t have much of an inside presence, it’s only logical to think the raptors are going to beat the bucks and cover the -7 point spread on their home court right? No. The raptors “didn’t have the energy for whatever reason” as described by their coach after the game, at one point trailing by 17 points, they lost the game by 7 points.

3. Feb 4th, Pelicans host the thunder. Again like the previous two series, the pelicans had dominated the thunder, winning both games while covering the spread at home and on the road. And this time the thunder is playing without Kevin Durant, so it’s reasonable to take the pelicans at -4 on their home court right? No, they lost the game. What makes it worse is that the very next game they managed to beat a thunder team that HAD Kevin Durant ON THE ROAD.

4. Feb, 8th, Cavaliers host Lakers.The Cavs have won their last 8 home games, in these 8 games, they beat their opponents by an average of 8.6 points in the FIRST QUARTER alone. And the lakers have lost the last 7 first quarters on the road by an average of nearly 6 points. So it’s only logical to take Cavs -4.5 points for the 1stquarter right? Well the cavs looked sluggish and their interior defence was non existent in the 1st quarter, giving up 7 offensive rebounds. But still they led 32-26 with 5 seconds to go with the ball in the lakers’ hands. Then the entire cavs team just literally stood there, watching Jeremy Lin go coast to coast with an easy lay in and it was 32-28, which ruined my bet.

These were the only 4 bets I have made during that span but I loaded on each one big. I have been in this for years but I have never had a stretch like this.
    Last edited by JoJo5473; 02-08-15 at 10:01 PM.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

We all go through such spells. Just hang in there my friend.