grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

cavs -5.5

Cavs flying high, Pacers coming off an uncharacteristic 114 point scoring win vs Pistons. Don't see a repeat of that. Feel like that and Cavs playing last night is creating some value here. I don't bet NBA much, but Cavs should cover this easy. I hit it for 4 units.

Anybody see me going wrong here?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ride hot teams in any sport or financial markets

shooterman
    shooterman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18498

This line does not pass the smell test. I have learned over the years that ignoring the smell test can be very expensive. I did not even bite on the - 5.5 overnight line.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Cavs flying high, Pacers coming off an uncharacteristic 114 point scoring win vs Pistons. Don't see a repeat of that. Feel like that and Cavs playing last night is creating some value here. I don't bet NBA much, but Cavs should cover this easy. I hit it for 4 units.

Anybody see me going wrong here?
    The final score was not indicative of the game. Cav's were up by 31 points and gave their starters the 4 th quarter off. They should be well rested for tonight's B2B. Of course, I usually wager ML's , hate to give points to anybody. Doubt Indy takes this one, too inconsistant. BOL.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by shooterman View Post
    This line does not pass the smell test. I have learned over the years that ignoring the smell test can be very expensive. I did not even bite on the - 5.5 overnight line.

I hear ya on the smell test. That always pops up when you see a line like this, but I usually bet it anyway and I believe I am up by not being overly superstitious. It's at -6.5 most places now.

shooterman
    shooterman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18498

I have been doing unusually well betting the overnights for cheap middle tries lately, but I let this one get away by overthinking.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Indy really not good at all

Cleve rested because of blowout last night