go pistons
    go pistons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ugly Sunday

I come on after wins and Im on after losses. Suns let me down bigtime, had to leave the house at the half and just saw the final

1-3 today

Won Nets+6
    Lost Suns -4, Nets/Cavs Over, and Suns -2 2nd half

Still a huge weekend with Pistons play yesterday

Great Week, thanks for all the help, lets get back on track Monday

19-9 since last Sunday

go pistons
    go pistons's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the hell happened to Nash anyway?

Did it cause the Suns the game?

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Nash butted heads with Parker late in the fourth quarter. He stayed in the game for a few possessions, but was forced to sit out the last minute because his nose was bleeding and they couldn't get it to stop. I believe SA was up 2 when Nash exited the game, so the outcome was still very much in question. PHX could have pulled the game out with Nash in there, but it's extremely unlikely they would have covered.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now those NBA teams are gonna have to have a "Cut Man" on the payroll

I could've done a better job of bandaging that damn cut than the kook who kept applying more bandages that obviously weren't working.....

I could care less since I was at the Clubs & when SA hit 5 I took it & ran. Doesn't count since I didn't post it pre-game but the green the Book attendant handed me post-game did count.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaside View Post
    Now those NBA teams are gonna have to have a "Cut Man" on the payroll

I could've done a better job of bandaging that damn cut than the kook who kept applying more bandages that obviously weren't working.....

I could care less since I was at the Clubs & when SA hit 5 I took it & ran. Doesn't count since I didn't post it pre-game but the green the Book attendant handed me post-game did count.
    Good work nevadaside. I ended up teasing SA with CLE and cashed and also didn't post it pre-game, but it cashed!